~Special chapter 💛🧡

A special chapter dedicated to Jeonghan's Birthday

Song of the chapter
Serendipity by BTS (Jimin)

~🩷💎🩵

~💛Jeonghan POV🧡

Today is my birthday and everyone remembered it expect the person I really needed to remember it. Joshua moved out of my and Seungcheol's apartment 1 day ago. Cheol went out early and didn't even text me or anything.

At least Kkuma brought me her dinosaur toy for me.

I was currently watching some movies but all of them were boring.

I just want to spend my birthday cuddling with my boyfriend. Is that too much to ask?

Until Kkuma decided to grab my phone in her mouth and run around

"Kkuma give me my phone." I said getting up and going after her

She goes to the guest room and drops my phone which is now full of dog saliva

"Seriously." I said with a face and she just looked cutely and me

I was about to get out of the room when I didn't even notice there was an outfit lying down on the bed with a note next to it.

Happy Birthday my angel, Meet me on the bridge where we shared our first kiss
~ your love

Even though it was a simple note, I still felt I tear go down my cheek.

Were they planning this all along

I didn't waste time I got the outfit and took a shower, I put the outfit on, and sprayed the perfume Cheol loves that I use vanilla champagne.

I got out of the apartment and started walking to the park with the bridge, it's not far so I didn't mind walking.

While I was walking, I remembered what the note said

Meet me on the bridge where we shared our first kiss

5 years ago

I was getting out of class with Seokmin, and he was a little down because Joshua wouldn't be with us in high school.

We stopped at our lockers and when I opened mine I saw a paper fall from in, I quickly grabbed the paper and put it in my back pocket.

It was last period which I remember I had the paper in my pocket, I took it out and read it.

Meet me in the parking lot, after school
~ Seungcheol

After class I ran to the parking lot and saw him standing near his car

"Hi." I said shyly

"Hi, you ready?" He said

"Ready? Where are we going?"

"Surprise" he said opening the passenger seat door for me.

He goes around and opens the door sits and starts driving. He drives to a near by park, he parks his car and we get out.

"Come on." He said offering his hand.

I gladly accepted and followed him, we were entering a more center part of the park, I was so distracted looking around I didn't notice we were in a golden a white bridge

He brings us to the center of the bridge

"Wow Cheol this beautiful." I said looking at the sunsetting.

"But you're more." He said not taking his eye off me

"W-what?" I sad stuttering

"Jeonghan I need to tell you something." He said

"I'm in love with you Yoon Jeonghan, deeply in love." He said grabbing my hands and holding them.

I was speechless

Not that I don't love him to, he's amazing, hot, handsome, such a dreamy guy.

I look at him and smile

"I'm in love with you to Choi Seungcheol." I said

With that I go on my tippy toes and pull him by the shirt collar and kiss him, it was soft and innocent. His hands go to my waist and my hand slip into his hair.

We pull of from the kiss and look at each other like we finally found what we've been missing

Present

I didn't even notice I was in the park until I saw a trail of candles and white rose petals, I followed the trail and saw a tall figure that I know to well, I get closer and try to hold the tears that are building up.

"Happy Birthday Angel" He said holding a bouquet of white roses.

"Cheol... what's all this." I said looking around.

"Your birthday surprise, you thought I forgot?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"Yeah I kinda did." I said chuckling.

He gave me the bouquet and I saw him looking at me, admiring me up and down.

"Did you like the outfit?" He asked.

"More than this, never." I said "But yes I did."

"Jeonghan you know how important you are to me, you came in a moment in my life I lost my mother and you were the one person that decided to go through all that. When we started dating I felt so much stuff and people thought it would be just like all other people dating, short and awkward. But truly I never felt more comfortable with someone, I loved hanging out with you, especially sleeping over. We grew up and we are still stronger than ever so I want to make this bond even stronger..."

Cheol goes on one knee and brings out a box out of his pocket and opens it, inside a silver ring with a triangular diamond.

"Yoon Jeonghan do you want to marry me and make me the happiest man on Earth?"

"YES YES YES" I said crying.

He got up and slides the ring in my hand, it's beautiful.

"I love you Yoon Jeonghan."

"I love you Choi Seungcheol"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, brought our lips inches away and kissed me deeply.

~🩷💎🩵

Special chapter out

I'm thinking of having more special chapters so stay tuned

Jeongcheol are engaged 🤞😝💍

Thank you carats 💎
~Anyone 🩷