I Pulled The Trigger

"but you know something about spooky that I don't, right chica?" she stalked toward me with a snakish smile curling to her cheeks

I shook my head keeping my story straight. just incase.

"come with me" she held out her hand waiting for me to take it.
I looked to the girl next to me, who was silently telling me to get the fuck up.

I stood up, not grabbing her hand but implying that I would go with her.

" meet me here, and bring spooky" she said stopping infront of a group of men from 19th street, including the young boy. and passing them a note with an address

she opened the door waving her hand through it waiting for me to walk outside.

"get in" a big man dressed in black opened the car door as she walked around to the other side. eyeing the houses around us

it's probably not the best idea to be in here, but did I even have a choice?

"why did I have to come with you? I don't know anything about spooky" I crossed my arms feeling the nerves kick in

"oh princesa, we both know that's not true" she lightly patted my knee while she spoke, making me squirm.

"I do know for sure that spooky has made some bad choices, do you know anything about that?" her voice was friendly, it almost made me want to tell her. but that's her whole tactic

"I've already told you, I don't know anything about spooky" I looked her in the eyes as I spoke keeping my face emotionless.

"we'll see" she smiled.

after a tedious 20 minute drive the car ended up stopping at a big rundown building in the forest.

cuchillos wasted no time, stepping out of the car and waiting for me to join her. I on the other hand did take my time, sending afew messages before getting out

CHICOO

delilah: chico. I'm in cuchillos's car, what tf am I meant to do

chico: YOUR WHAT? ARE YOU LOCO?.
why? how? me benji and pabs are back at the house. we left oscar with 19th street.

delilah: you left him there with them, and IM the crazy one? I'm getting oscar and coming back soon. hopefully.

chico: no delilah you have to get away from cuchillos. now.

*Connection failed, 0 bars*

"fuck" I mumbled finally getting out of the car, cuchillos was leaning up against the hood staring at the building.

"I killed my first man in this building" she smiled.
I wonder how messed up someone's life has to get for things to reach this point.

"finally their here, come" she nodded toward the building slowly inching forward while the group of 19th members piled out of the cars.

I gasped slightly seeing oscar step out from behind one of the cars while talking to another huge man.

"OSCAR" I called out, trying to move towards him, before being pulled back by cuchillos into the building.

"so you do know him." she tutted like a disappointed mother.

~~~

Oscar pov

the drive to this abandoned warehouse place felt way longer than usual, knowing someone's entire life was in my hands scared me. it never gets easier.