30 Second Decision

Delilah pov

"you got a tattoo? let's see it then!" chico said excitedly joining pablo and Benji at the kitchen table.

I turned around trying to lift the back of my shirt, but failed due to the numbness of my back.

"can you help?" I asked oscar as he laughed, leaning on the wall beside me.

he walked over lifting the back of it, making sure to keep the rest of my shirt down. his hand was across the front of my stomach, infested with butterflys.

"holyyy delilah, did you draw that?" benji stood up to get a closer look through the plastic wrap over it.

"yeah" I smiled turning back around to face them

after a long conversation with the three men I noticed the frown on Oscar's face, he was turned away standing in the kitchen with his phone up to his ear.

walking over I leaned on the counter infront of him, but not saying anything so whoever was on the phone didn't hear me.

his frown turned into a scrunched confusion, letting out a slight sigh as he looked at me and shook his head.

"I get it" he groaned, like whatvere he was hearing was the most boring thing hed ever had to listen to, hanging up he pulled me by my hand out of view of the others.

"who was it?" I asked like the nosy person I am.

"jamal" he said wrapping his arms around me and finding the puzzle peice in my neck to rest his head in.

"why?" I laughed tracing his tattoo with my finger. he still didn't let go of me.

"I have to dig him a hole to someone's casket"

"a casket?" I asked shocked, why would jamal want to get into someone's casket.

"no one's in it, but he doesn't believe me" he wiped his face, letting go of me and standing up straight. leaving a frown on my face as his warmth left me.

"rightt" I tried to understand, but decided not to ask anymore questions, jamal isn't a person to be questioned.

"when do you have to go?" I followed as he walked outside.

"half an hour maybe? jamal has some crazy ass timelines"

~~~

after ceaser got the text from jasmine about the prophets, and jamal made plans to have a daddy daughter dig up casket date with oscar. it just made sense for them to walk over here, ofcourse picking up ruby along the way. but I haven't heard where monse is.

"wanna come outside ceaser? it's so warm but it's boring out there alone" I asked ceaser leaning on his doorframe while he scribbled something down on a peice of paper

"yeah sure, what's oscar doing?" he asked, probably wondering why I didn't force oscar to tan with me instead

"no idea, him and the others went into the garage." I rolled my eyes, no one invited me into the garage

"what are you drawing?" I looked at the piece of paper, getting a glimpse of a sketched version of monse. before he threw it into a random draw.

"let's go outside" he smiled walking past, knowing I saw the paper, also knowing I'd ask questions.

not long after me and cease found a nice sunny spot of the grass outside and sat down, jas, ruby and jamal showed up, buzzing with adrenaline.

"IT WAS INSANE YALL THEY WERE ALL BOW BOOM WHACK TYPE SHIT!" Jasmine said loudly using her hands alot while she spoke. and jamal following close behind nodding to everything she said.