Blueprint

"Who payed?" Ava handed me the bag, eyebrow raised and all waiting for an answer.

"Oscar, he somehow found out where we were and payed before we even had the chance" I scoffed, how do you even do that? This store isn't online.

"No way" her jaw dropped, glancing back at her beautifully packaged dress.

"I knoww" I dragged even if I'd rather pay for stuff myself, who wouldn't instantly fall in love? Like be so for real. I bagged literal santo.

"let's go in here real quick then leave because I'm hungry as fuckkk" I smiled at ava, lowkey excited to find a cute fit for tonight. We're going back to that club, just to bartend. We both decided it was kind of weird, the thought of being mostly naked on a stage. So we settled for the bar, it'll be fun to people watch anyway we can figure out the locals

"I'm going shiny" she squealed letting go of my arm and walking toward the shiny shelves of tank tops.

~~~~

Personally I think the outfits we ended up picking were super cute. Maybe I should've gone abit more risky though, played it safe I guess.

Avas fit

Delilahs fit

Delilahs fit

~~~

"See you tonight, are we meeting there??" I slowed the car pulled in towards avas house.

"Yeah, marios going that way so I was just gonna carpool with him" she handled all her bags opening the door.

"Got it" I smiled at her, and drove back into the street.

Luckily before I passed the store I remembered that oscar wanted a Corona, so I pulled in and went into the store.

His words were "a corona" which would mean one but I thought since literally everyone else in that household drinks them too it would make more sense to get a box of them.

After eyeing out the right ones, I walked over to the counter with a smile.

The lady and I had a normal conversation, like one you would have anytime you go into a store. But this time was different.