Eduardo

Oscar pov

shits been hard without delilah around, she was such a good distraction from all this gang shit.

"well clearly no one cares, because it hasn't been questioned" Ricky pointed out as we all talked about cuchillos. afew Santos were here, more than just pabs chico and benji this time.

"were you the one to shoot her? that hyna was with you wasn't she" Ricky said again, referring to delilah.

" I shot her. the girl had nothing to do with it" I said sternly, I don't want her to get caught up in all this shit.

after like 20 minutes of arguing everyone finally left, apart from the usual three.

"hey Mano, what happened with delilah? she hasn't been here in days" chico asked sitting next to me in the kitchen.

"nothing happened" I said blankly looking through a screenshot of the news ricky sent, incase anything about cuchillos showed up.

"clearly something did, why's she not here all of a sudden" he nagged

"she doesn't live here chico?" I responded

"well it's boring around here without her, no offense" he sighed getting up.

"you still gotta marry her remember? don't fuck around" he put his huge ass hand on my head making me swat it away.

I don't plan on unclaiming her, so I guess chico has nothing to worry about.

~~~~

Delilah pov

"don't make it official or anything" abuelita found out about the dinner elijah took me to, I don't think she's a big fan of him

"I wont" I laughed, I wasn't lying either, I don't want anything serious with elijah. especially not after that first date or whatever it was. but things could change

I was going to see him again today, no idea what he's planning but I guess we'll see.

"I don't think he's the one for you delilah, and I'm not just saying that because I prefer you with oscar, but I seriously have a bad feeling about him"  Jasmine walked in the room adding to the conversation, all the kids hang out here now since abuelitas always got good food around.

" thanks for your concern Jasmine, but it's fine" I smiled to them both before walking outside to meet him.

he ended up being kinda late but it doesn't bother me, I had nothing to do that day anyways.

"hey" I smiled getting into his car. seats ain't as comfy as Oscar's but I guess we can't all be perfect.

"hey, wanna go to the beach?" he asked but for some reason going to the beach with elijah isn't as appealing as it is with oscar.