Shake Yo Ass

as soon as Jasmine got summoned by the other kids and left, I cleaned up my room, sat on my bed and called ava.

"WHATS UP DELILAHHH" She said enthusiastically when she picked up.

"hey ava! miss you" I said back, trying to keep up the same enthusiasm.

"you good? you sound like someone just told you you won a million bucks" she laughed, shuffling on the other end.

"well yeah basically" I giggled back.

"NO WAY YOU ACTUALLY DID? HOW DID I KNOW THA-"

"noo ava I said basically, guess what the fuck happened" I laughed excitedly

"omg whatt" she said disappointed, she won't be after I tell her.

"I'm thinking about being a stripper" I said quieter.

I heard a gasp and lots of shuffling before she responded.

"I'm on my way! this shits serious" I couldn't tell wheather she was excited for me or disappointed, and about to come over to slap me straight.

while I waited for ava, I scrolled through me and Oscar's texts, just for fun. but she was here before I knew it so I didn't read very far.

although seeing the texts and nicknames he sends did make me have to physically stop myself from going over to him right now, or wherever he is and whatever he's doing.

"DELILAHHH MY GURL" Ava sung from outside the front door while knocking. "COME IN AVA" I yelled laughing, not wanting to get up to open the door.

"your actually insane" she giggled running over and joining me on the couch.

"well it's good cash, and I needa get out there more so I think it's a perfect idea" I shrugged.

"get out there more? as in shaking your ass infront of all of freeridge?" she corrected me.

"yeah, besides, oscar said he's coming with me whenever I go so I don't have to worry about creeps" I smiled

"woahh, I think you've got it all wrong Bae, Oscar's gonna be the creep. sitting front row n all" she cringed.

"good, I hope he does" I replied jokingly, but not really

"wait a minute.. do you even know how to twerk?" she gasped

I looked back at her oblivious, ofcourse I've tried to twerk before, but that shit is hard.

"omg delilah come on I'll teach you" she shook her head pulling me off the couch and running upstairs toward my room.

"okay so look, don't worry about your shaboom right now just move your hips like this" she pointed to herself in the mirror, twisting her hips side to side like she was warming up for yoga or some shit.

I copied her, "okay good, now keep doing that but bend over slightly and focus more on your thighs" she explained, effortlessly shaking her ass in my bedroom mirror.

"wait" I refollowed her instructions keeping an eye on the mirror to see if I was doing it.

"YES YOU GOT ITT" she jumped happily pointing to me, I turned to the mirror surprised at my own rebound.

"hold on don't you have to be like 21 to be a stripper" she asked flopping down onto my bed.

"ohh shit, search it up. surley not though because kids our age do pornos" I cringed at the idea, i understand mid 30s doing that shit like good on them, but the thought of kids my age doing that as a profession is insane to me.

but I guess I can't really say much anymore, if this stripper thing actually goes ahead.

"I just had a crazy idea" ava sat up, tapping her leg with her thumb.