All The Prophets

Delilah pov

it feels good being at oscars more often now, especially considering all I want to do is be around him, but he can't know that. not yet, although I doubt I'm very good at hiding it.

"I think I'm going to get a tattoo" I said to oscar as I scrolled through pinterest, looking for ideas.

"where" he walked out of the kitchen towards me, and sat down beside me looking at my phone screen as I showed him ideas.

"my back, up here" I pointed to my body as an example.

"and maybe on my arm" I added after seeing an appealing design.

he smirked, his eyes fixated on my lips.

"what?" I questioned looking back at him.

he shrugged shaking his head and lifting my legs over his lap.

"you could get a Santos tattoo" ceaser called from down the hallway.

I looked at oscar with raised brows, almost like I was asking for permission. I think a Santos tattoo would be the most important thing, truly I don't know if I would even still be here if it weren't for the santos.

"you a better santo than me, i say do it" he shrugged staring at me with a lustful look.

"there's an appointment open today.. fuck it?" I questioned as ceaser walked in.

"yes, fuck it. can I come? Jamal needs me to 'look for suspicious clues' in a tattoo parlor, something about rollerworld" ceaser asked sitting on the other side next to me, making oscar get up and make his way back into the kitchen.

"well I'm not going alone, so one of you has to" I looked between the two brothers. Laughing at the comment about jamals mission to find rollerworld.

"DIBS!" ceaser called making me giggle.

"it's in an hour, I need to draw a design or something" I leaned over to the coffee table slid the empty piece of paper toward me, then looked around for a pen without getting up.

"drippy" oscar said making me look up, I haven't heard that in a while.
he held up a pen and threw it over with a smug smile to his lips.

"Wait oscar what about the guy who did your tat? Wouldn't that be better than going to the actual place. He probably won't even make you pay" ceaser mentioned and Oscar stared back like he was thinking of an answer.

"Ill call him" he nodded standing up and walking out onto the porch.

"You know how you just said he probably won't make me pay? Does that mean like it'll be such poor quality that it won't be worth a cent, or he's a suck up to oscar" I asked hoping it was the second one.

"No no he did Oscar's tattoos too, he's real good. And yes he's a suck up to oscar." He laughed, hiding it with a fake cough as oscar walked back in.

"He's ready whenever you are" he slightly smiled dropping his phone back into his pocket and taking his seat back in the kitchen.

~~~

"I can't do it" I shook my head, we had been sitting in the car for 5 minutes, ceaser chose to come in so oscar promised to drop us off and pick us up.

"you'll be fine" oscar lightly squeezed my thigh looking out the window as 19ths street cars passed.

"let's gooo delilah" ceaser groaned from behind me

he was lying upside down with his legs over the back of the seat

"okay okay" I held Oscar's hand before opening the door, and getting out. to which ceaser followed hastily.