News Article

Oscar pov

while listening to delilah talk, i noticed alot more cars than the usual three parked near the house.
jokers car.

"where were you two" chico cooed as we walked back inside.

"with your grandmother chico" delilah gasped playfully and his jaw dropped into a smile.

"i don't think I've met you before, I'm delilah" she smiled holding her hand out infront of herself, looking toward joker who just stared back with a scowl.

"okay then" she looked at me, holding in a laugh at how childish he is.

"ill be back in a sec" she said walking toward our room shutting the door behind her.

"where were you?" joker spoke up, standing next to chico while they both stared toward me. chico wasn't happy anymore, he was serious.

"I don't remember it being your business" I glared at joker, why come into my house and think I have to tell you shit.

"what the fuck did you say" he stepped forward filling the whole room with fucking stress, jokers a pain in the ass.

"Don't talk to me like that pendejo" I shook my head, still seated. this puto is crazy if he thinks he's gonna start shit in here.

"Shit went down oscar, we didn't know where the fuck you were" he said through his teeth throwing a hand in the air in frustration.

"What went down?" I looked at chico instead, who just shook his head back.

"Eduardo, he came back. I mean it wasn't unexpec-" chico begun

"Where is he" I squinted, hoping they did something about it and he can't fuck around and hurt delilah again.

"The warehouse, Ricky saw him looking into the windows at her abuelitas and somehow got him there" he sighed sitting on the seat behind him.

"Is her abuelita okay?" I crossed my arms over chest.

"Yes, she wasn't home" he nodded.

"And since you weren't there to 'give orders' or whatever the fuck, no ones did anything to him-"
Joker sarcasticly smiled.

"-so where were you." He added

"Talk to me like that again joker. Your taking the piss." I licked my teeth leaning back onto the couch

Before joked could even responed I switched all my attention to chico instead.

"When did Ricky get Eduardo to the warehouse" I leaning up holding my elbows on my knees.

"Not too long ago, why, did something happen?" He responded

"a 19th car followed us down Jefferson Street, their still trying to take it" I shook my head looking up at him, atleast chico knows boundaries.

"what did u do about it?" joker sat up, same scowl not leaving his face.

"nothing? Delilah was on that bike too. no way I was gonna do shit with her there." it's not the time or place for delilah to be, she already got caught up with cuchillos.

"you can't decide when to pussy out, just because a chick is with you" joker raised his voice.
chico looked at him shocked, it's just pure disrespect talking to someone like that, wheather I deserve the respect or not.

"yeah, I can. can you get the fuck out? your giving me a headache" I stared at him waiting for him to do something, but he didn't move.

"joker. get the fuck out before I do something I shouldnt" I groaned, tired of his bullshit. he thinks he runs freeridge.