Airborne Ranger

Ok I'm supper excited about this one, it's one of my favorites. I found this one when I was looking for good cadences on YouTube and there's this guy on there that has really good cadences and amazing music. His name is Jacob Michel Fleming and I recommend checking him out. Now let's get into this cadence.   

I hear the choppers hoverin'                                                                                                                                              (I hear the choppers hoverin')

They're hoverin' over head                                                                                                                                               (They're hoverin' over head)

They've come to get the wounded                                                                                                                              (They've come to get the wounded)

They've come to get the dead                                                                                                                                   (They've come to get the dead)                 

Airboooooorne (Lock and load, pull the trigger, shoot that son of a Whoo)                                                   (Airboooooorn)

Rangerrs lead the way (Die, die, why won't you die)                                                                                                (Rangerrs lead the way)

My buddy's in his foxhole                                                                                                                                                        (My buddy's in his foxhole)

A bullet in his head                                                                                                                                                                    (A bullet in his head)

The medic says he's wounded                                                                                                                                          (The medic says he's wounded)

But I know that he's dead                                                                                                                                                     (But I know that he's dead)

Airboooooorne (Lock and load, pull the trigger, shoot that son of a Whoo)                                                     (Airboooooorne)

Rangerrs lead the way (Die, die, why won't you die)

I'm sitting in my foxhole                                                                                                                                                                (I'm sitting in my foxhole)

Sharpening my knife                                                                                                                                                               (Sharpening my knife)

Out jumps the enemy                                                                                                                                                               (Out Jumps the enemy)

I had to take his life                                                                                                                                                                   (I had to take his life)

Airboooooorne (Lock and load, pull the trigger, shoot that son of a Whoo)                                                                     (Airboooooorne)

Rangerrs lead the way (Die, die, why won't you die)                                                                                                              (Rangerrs lead the way)

So there's Airborne I hope y'all liked it. I know that might have been a little confusing and I apologize if it was. If it was super confusing to you, I know that you can find it on YouTube. As always take care and keep marching!