Band of Brothers

Hey y'all welcome back! I am so sorry for the slow updates. Life has been really busy lately. This cadence is one I found on a cool website that I had never heard of before and actually found on accident. Amazing things can show up on Pinterest! Anyway, y'all enjoy!

Above the land across the sea                                                                                                                                          (Above the land across the sea)

We're everywhere we need to be                                                                                                                                    (We're everywhere we need to be)

We're brothers of a special kind                                                                                                                                      (We're brothers of a special kind)

A better band you'll never find                                                                                                                                        (A better band you'll never find)

Band of brothers that's what we are                                                                                                                             (Band of brothers that's what we are)

Fighting evil near and far                                                                                                                                                     (Fighting evil near and far)

Band of brothers that's what I said                                                                                                                                (Band of brothers that's what I said)

Baptized by fire scarred by lead                                                                                                                                      (Baptized by fire scarred by lead)

We're lean and mean and fit to fight                                                                                                                             (We're lean and mean and fit to fight)

Anywhere day or night                                                                                                                                                        (Anywhere day or night)

When bullets fly and rockets fall                                                                                                                                     (When bullets fly and rockets fall)

We'll stand our ground and give our all                                                                                                                       (We'll stand our ground and give our all)

We're on the move we're on the march                                                                                                                       (We're on the move we're on the march)

We're diggin' ditches and breakin' starch                                                                                                                   (We're diggin' ditches and breakin' starch)

When you hear our battle cry                                                                                                                                           (When you hear our battle cry)

You better move and step aside                                                                                                                                      (You better move and step aside)

Band of brothers that's what we said                                                                                                                           (Band of brothers that's what we said)

Mess with us we'll shoot you dead                                                                                                                                 (Mess with us we'll shoot you dead)

Band of brothers trained to kill                                                                                                                                       (Band of brothers trained to kill)

If we don't getcha our sisters will                                                                                                                                   (If we don't getcha our sisters will)

I hope y'all enjoyed Band of Brothers! I personally think that this is a really fun cadence! By the way, I found a longer version of Two Old Ladies so I updated that cadence. So for those of y'all that really like that cadence, make sure to take another look at that one. Y'all take care and keep marching!