Somewhere There's a Soldier

Hey y'all! I'm glad y'all are back for another chapter! This is a good one that I found online a few days ago. I hope y'all like it.

Somewhere there's a mother                                                                                                                                           (Somewhere there's a mother)

Crying for her son                                                                                                                                                                  (Crying for her son)

But he's in Special Forces                                                                                                                                                  (But he's in Special Forces)

And the war has just begun                                                                                                                                               (And the war has just begun)

Don't you cry him no tears                                                                                                                                                (Don't you cry him no tears)

He don't want your sympathy                                                                                                                                          (He don't want your sympathy)

He's Special Forces                                                                                                                                                               (He's Special Forces)

And that's all he'll ever be                                                                                                                                                  (And that's all he'll ever be)

Somewhere there's a father                                                                                                                                              (Somewhere there's a father)

Crying for his son                                                                                                                                                                   (Crying for his son)

But he's in Delta Forces                                                                                                                                                       (But he's in Delta Forces)

And the war has just begun                                                                                                                                               (And the war has just begun)

Don't you cry no tears for him                                                                                                                                          (Don't you cry no tears for him)

He don't want your sympathy                                                                                                                                          (He don't want your sympathy)

He's Delta Forces                                                                                                                                                                    (He's Delta Forces)

And that's all he'll ever be                                                                                                                                                  (And that's all he'll ever be)

That was somewhere there's a soldier! I hope y'all enjoyed it! Take care and keep marching!