Yellow Bird

Hay y'all! I'm glad you are here for another chapter. This one is a really sad one that I personally don't like, but I know some people do and it is a marching cadence so I am going to share it with y'all. Lets go.

A yellow bird                                                                                                                                                                             (A yellow bird)

With a yellow bill                                                                                                                                                                     (With a yellow bill)

Sat upon                                                                                                                                                                                      (Sat upon)

My window sill                                                                                                                                                                           (My window sill)

I lured him in                                                                                                                                                                               (I lured him in)

With a piece of bread                                                                                                                                                              (With a piece of bread)

And then I crushed                                                                                                                                                                  (And then I crushed)

His little head                                                                                                                                                                               (His little head)

A little mouse                                                                                                                                                                              (A little mouse)

With little feet                                                                                                                                                                           (With little feet)

Sat upon                                                                                                                                                                                     (Sat upon)

My toilet seat                                                                                                                                                                               (My toilet seat)

I pushed him in                                                                                                                                                                           (I pushed him in)

And flushed him down                                                                                                                                                          (And flushed him down)

And then I watched him                                                                                                                                                       (And then I watched him)

Go round and round                                                                                                                                                              (Go round and round)

Ok there's Yellow bird. For those of you that liked it great! for those of us who didn't, I apologize, please don't stop reading this story because of this. Just a heads up, the next one will also be sad, so just be prepared. If you have any suggestions of ones I should do in the future, please comment or message me. Take care and keep marching!