Baby Seals

Hey y'all! I hope y'all are doing well. This is a cadence that is banned in CAP, but a friend of mine knew it, so that's how I know this one. I hope y'all enjoy it. Please don't hate me for this. Let's go!

Way up north where the air is cold                                                                                                                                 (Way up north where the air is cold)

Lost all my money and lost all my gold                                                                                                                        (Lost all my money and lost all my gold)

So how do I make my livin'                                                                                                                                                (So how do I make my livin')

By killing the baby seals AR AR                                                                                                                                        (By killing the baby seals AR AR)

You can hit 'em with a bat you can hit 'em with a brick                                                                                     (You can hit 'em with a bat you can hit 'em with a brick)

You can poke 'em in the eye with your eye pokin' stick                                                                                      (You can poke 'em in the eye with your eye pokin' stick)

That's how I earn my living                                                                                                                                                (That's how I earn my living)

By killing the baby seals AR AR                                                                                                                                        (By killing the baby seals AR AR)

My wife and kids they hate me                                                                                                                                         (My wife and kids they hate me)

The Army they just won't take me                                                                                                                                  (The Army they just won't take me)

So how do I earn my my living                                                                                                                                         (So how do I earn my my living)

By killing the baby seals AR AR                                                                                                                                        (By killing the baby seals AR AR)

I hope y'all enjoyed Killing the Baby Seals! Again, please do not hate me. I feel that most cadences, even ones I don't necessarily agree with, should be shared. And then there are the cadences that no one should ever have to hear or even hear about (when you hear them you know it)! You have to admit though, it is kind of catchy. Take care and keep marching!