Yogi Bear

Hey y'all! I am glad y'all are back! I just want to say sorry in advance for this cadence. This one is another one that I never do, but I am putting this here for this of you who like this cadence(how you do I will never know).  Anyway, let's get this going.

On a bright and sunny day                                                                                                                                                  (On a bright and sunny day)

Two little bears came out to play                                                                                                                                     (Two little bears came out to play)

Gathered up all their money                                                                                                                                              (Gathered up all their money)

Bought themselves a jar of honey                                                                                                                                   (Bought themselves a jar of honey)

But the fat one ate it all                                                                                                                                                          (But the fat one ate it all)

Pushed the little one watched him fall                                                                                                                            (Pushed the little one watched him fall)

Now the fat one's on the run                                                                                                                                               (Now the fat one's on the run)

'Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun                                                  ('Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun)

Yogi bear is dead                                                                                                                                                                     (Yogi bear is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                           (Booboo shot him in the head) 

Yogi bear is dead                                                                                                                                                                     (Yogi bear is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                            (Booboo shot him in the head)

Ranger Rick stood on a hill                                                                                                                                                 (Ranger Rick stood on a hill)

Ranger Rick he saw the kill                                                                                                                                                 (Ranger Rick he saw the kill)

Now the ranger's on the run                                                                                                                                               (Now the ranger's on the run)

'Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun                                                  ('Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun)

Ranger Rick is dead                                                                                                                                                                (Ranger Rick is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                            (Booboo shot him in the head)

Ranger Rick is dead                                                                                                                                                                 (Ranger Rick is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                            (Booboo shot him in the head)

Ok there is Yogi Bear. Again I'm sorry for the last two chapters being really sad ones, but I figured it would be good just to get those out of the way at the same time that way I wouldn't have to worry about them. For those of you that actually like this cadence, respectfully, you need therapy. Just kidding! If y'all have any suggestions of cadences that I should do, please comment or message me. Take care and keep marching!