The Taliban

Hey y'all. Here for another cadence! This is a really good marching cadence. Unfortunately it doesn't speed up very well but if you find a good way to speed it up to a running cadence then please comment. Let's jump in!

I saw the Taliban dressed in black                                                                                                                                   (I saw the Taliban dressed in black)

That's my e-tool in his back                                                                                                                                                     (That's my e-tool in his back)

I was the one he did not see                                                                                                                                                 (I was the one he did not see)

U.S Army Infantry                                                                                                                                                                    (U.S Army Infantry)

I saw the Taliban dressed in red                                                                                                                                       (I saw the Taliban dressed in red)

That's my bullet in his head                                                                                                                                                  (That's my bullet in his head)

I was the one he did not hear                                                                                                                                             (I was the one he did not hear)

U.S Army engineer                                                                                                                                                                      (U.S Army engineer)

I saw the Taliban dressed in brown                                                                                                                                 (I saw the Taliban dressed in brown)

It's me who shot him to the ground                                                                                                                                  (It's me who shot them to the ground)

I was the one he did not hear                                                                                                                                             (I was the one he did not hear)

U.S Army engineer                                                                                                                                                                     (U.S Army engineer)

I saw the Taliban dressed in white                                                                                                                                    (I saw the Taliban dressed in white)

Now he's got me in his sight                                                                                                                                                  (Now he's got me in his sight)

He was the one I did not see                                                                                                                                                 (He was the one I did not see)

U.S Army Infantry                                                                                                                                                                     (U.S Army Infantry)

Ok so that's The Taliban. This is one of my personal favorites and I have no idea why. As always if you have any ideas, let me know I love suggestions. As always, take care and keep marching!