Hi Ho Lock and Load

Hey y'all! This is a good one that I found on YouTube. I hope y'all like it. Lets jump in!

Hi ho lock and load                                                                                                                                                                (Hi ho lock and load)

The engines are running we're ready to roll                                                                                                                  (The engines are running we're ready to roll)

Kill the enemy take control                                                                                                                                                (Kill the enemy take control)

So early (Whoo) so early (Hey) so early in the mornin'                                                                                          (So early, so early, so early in the mornin')  

Abrams on the hill                                                                                                                                                                     (Abrams on the hill)

Tank commanders ready to kill                                                                                                                                        (Tank commanders ready to kill)

Give the order fire at will                                                                                                                                                         (Give the order fire at will)

So early (Whoo) so early (Hey) so early in the mornin'                                                                                           (So early, so early, so early in the mornin')

Sniper on the ground                                                                                                                                                            (Sniper on the ground)

Moving by without a sound                                                                                                                                                (Moving by without a sound)

Locks and loads a single round                                                                                                                                         (Locks and loads a single round)

So early (Whoo) so early (Hey) so early in the mornin'                                                                                           (So early, so early, so early in the mornin')

Apaches in the sky                                                                                                                                                                 (Apaches in the sky)

F-16 go zooming by                                                                                                                                                                (F-16 go zooming by)

The enemy is about to die                                                                                                                                                  (The enemy is about to die)

So early (Whoo) so early (Hey) so early in the mornin'                                                                                           (So early, so early, so early in the mornin')

Ok that is Hi Ho Lock and Load! I hope y'all liked it. I have more cadences to share with you so stay tuned! Take care and keep marching!