You Won't Believe What I've Seen

Hey y'all! Glad y'all are back! This one is one that I really like. It's also one that not many people have heard. So let's get started!

You won't believe what I've seen                                                                                                                                     (You won't believe what I've seen)

In the Army                                                                                                                                                                                (In the Army)

You won't believe what I've seen                                                                                                                                     (You won't believe what I've seen)

In the Army                                                                                                                                                                                (In the Army)

Tan boots                                                                                                                                                                                    (Tan boots)

ACUs                                                                                                                                                                                             (ACUs)

Taliban                                                                                                                                                                                         (Taliban)

Hot sand                                                                                                                                                                                     (Hot sand)

Mortar rounds                                                                                                                                                                          (Mortar rounds)

Hit the ground                                                                                                                                                                          (Hit the ground)

IEDs                                                                                                                                                                                               (IEDs)

In the streets                                                                                                                                                                            (In the streets)

Soldiers                                                                                                                                                                                       (Soldiers)

Soldiers                                                                                                                                                                                      (Soldiers)

They keep a'rollin' along                                                                                                                                                       (They keep a'rollin' along)

You won't believe what I've seen                                                                                                                                    (You won't believe what I've seen)

In the Army                                                                                                                                                                               (In the Army)

You won't believe what I've seen                                                                                                                                    (You won't believe what I've seen)

In the Army                                                                                                                                                                               (In the Army)

Ok y'all there's You Won't Believe What I've Seen! I hope you liked it, I know I do! Take care and keep marching!