Peter Cotton Tail

Hey y'all! I'm glad y'all are back for another chapter! This is one that is done a lot at Search and Rescue events. I hope y'all enjoy it!

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail                                                                                                                                              (Here comes Peter Cotton Tail)

Hoppin down the bunny trail                                                                                                                                             (Hoppin down the bunny trail)

BOOM                                                                                                                                                                                            (BOOM)

What was that                                                                                                                                                                              (What was that)

Land mine                                                                                                                                                                                   (Land mine)

Dead bunny                                                                                                                                                                                 (Dead bunny)

Everywhere                                                                                                                                                                                (Everywhere)

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail                                                                                                                                               (Here comes Peter Cotton Tail)

Hoppin down the bunny trail                                                                                                                                             (Hoppin down the bunny trail)

Bang                                                                                                                                                                                                (Bang)

What was that                                                                                                                                                                            (What was that)

Sniper                                                                                                                                                                                           (Sniper)

Dead bunny                                                                                                                                                                                  (Dead bunny)

Everywhere                                                                                                                                                                                (Everywhere)

And there's Peter Cotton Tail. I went to a Civil Air Patrol leadership camp not long ago and my roommate loved this cadence. I hope y'all like it too. Take care and keep marching!