Follow Me

Hey y'all! This is a great cadence that I really like. I remember this one from my basic encampment. I hope y'all like it! Lets get going!

Heyey Army                                                                                                                                                                                 (Heyey Army)

United States Army                                                                                                                                                                    (United States Army)

Pick up your tanks and follow me                                                                                                                                      (Pick up your tanks and follow me)

We are the best of C.A.P                                                                                                                                                           (We are the best of C.A.P)

Heyey Navy                                                                                                                                                                                   (Heyey Navy)

United States Navy                                                                                                                                                                     (United States Navy)

Pick up your ships and follow me                                                                                                                                      (Pick up your ships and follow me)

We are the best of C.A.P                                                                                                                                                          (We are the best of C.A.P)

Heyey Marine Corps                                                                                                                                                                (Heyey Marine Corps)

United States Marine Corps                                                                                                                                                  (United States Marine Corps)

Pick up your guns and follow me                                                                                                                                         (Pick up your guns and follow me)

We are the best of C.A.P                                                                                                                                                           (We are the best of C.A.P)

Heyey Air Force                                                                                                                                                                          (Heyey Air Force)

United States Air Force                                                                                                                                                           (United States Air Force)

Pick up your planes and follow me                                                                                                                                 (Pick up your planes and follow me)

We are the best of C.A.P                                                                                                                                                          (We are the best of C.A.P)

Heyey Coast Guard                                                                                                                                                                  (Heyey Coast Guard)

United States Coast Guard                                                                                                                                                     (United States Coast Guard)

Pick up your boats and follow me                                                                                                                                     (Pick up your boats and follow me)

We are the best of C.A.P                                                                                                                                                        (We are the best of C.A.P)

Heyey ______ (Event/Squadron name)                                                                                                                           (Heyey  ______)

_________                                                                                                                                                                                    (_________)

Pick up your flights and follow me                                                                                                                                    (Pick up your flights and follow me)

We are the best of C.A.P                                                                                                                                                         (We are the best of C.A.P)

There's Follow Me. That one brings back so many memories. I hope y'all enjoyed it, as always, take care and keep marching!