One by One

Hey y'all, I hope you are excited for this next cadence. This is a good one I remember from my basic encampment. This was one we did every day and I don't think, no matter how hard I try, I will ever be able to forget it. I hope y'all enjoy it!

One by one we mounted our guns on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey          (One by one we mounted our guns on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Two by two the commies we threw on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey                                                                                                                                               (Two by two the commies we threw on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Three by three we broke all their knees on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey                                                                                                                                                                                                 (Three by three we broke all their knees on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Four by four we beat them with boards on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey                                                                                                                                                                                                  (Four by four we beat them with boards on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Five by five not a commie alive on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey               (Five by five not a commie alive on the mountain alive on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Six by six we beat them with bricks on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey        (Six by six we beat them with bricks on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Seven by seven not a commie in heaven on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey                                                                                                                                                                                                  (Seven by seven not a commie in heaven on he mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Eight by eight we're doing just great on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey    (Eight by eight we're doing just great on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Nine by nine we're doin' just fine on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey                   (Nine by nine we're doin just fine on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

Ten by ten we'll do it again on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey                         (Ten by ten we'll do it again on the mountain all day and all through the night Hey Hey)

So there's One by one I hope y'all enjoyed it. If you have any cadences you want to see, comment or message me. Take care and keep marching!