My Way or the Highway

Hey y'all, back for another cadence. This one is really good for your cooldown lap after a run. I would also like to mention the tragic attack on Israel the other day. Please pray for peace for the people of Israel. God is coming back! Now lets jump in!

Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say                                                                                                            (Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say)

You wanna be a soldier you've gotta do it my way                                                                                                       (You wanna be a soldier you've gotta do it my way)

My way or the highway                                                                                                                                                           (My way or the highway)

My way or the dog gone highway                                                                                                                                     (My way or the dog gone highway)

My way's the right way your way's the wrong way                                                                                                   (My way's the right way your way's the wrong way)

Just the other day I heard a first sergeant say                                                                                                              (Just the other day I heard a first sergeant say)

You wanna get this diamond you gotta do it my way                                                                                                (You wanna get this diamond you gotta do it my way)

My way or the highway                                                                                                                                                          (My way or the highway)

My way or the dog gone highway                                                                                                                                     (My way or the dog gone highway)

My way's the right way your way's the wrong way                                                                                                   (My way's the right way your way's the wrong way)

Just the other day                                                                                                                                                                         (Just the other day)

Just the other day                                                                                                                                                                      (Just the other day)

Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say                                                                                                            (Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say)

So there is My Way or the Highway. I hoped y'all liked it. I can't figure out which one I want to do next so if you have any ideas please share. Until next time, take care and keep marching!