They Say That in the Army

Hey y'all! Welcome back to another chapter. I hope you are all doing well! This one is also very relaxing and I like it a lot. Enjoy!

They say that in the Army the chow is mighty fine                                                                                                   (They say that in the Army the chow is mighty fine)

A chicken jumped off the table and started marking time                                                                                     (A chicken jumped off the table and started marking time) 

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                                 (Ohhhhhh I wanna go)

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                        (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY!)

They say that in the Army the biscuits are mighty fine                                                                                             (They say that in the Army the biscuits are mighty fine)

One rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine                                                                                                    (One rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine)

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                             (Ohhhhhh I wanna go)

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                     (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY!)

They say that in the Army the pay is mighty fine                                                                                                      (They say that in the Army the pay is mighty fine)

They give you a hundred dollars and take back ninety-nine                                                                               (They give you a hundred dollars and take back ninety-nine)

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                             (Ohhhhhh I wanna go)

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                      (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY)

They say that in the Army the coffee's mighty fine                                                                                                    (They say that in the Army the coffee's mighty fine)

It looks like muddy water and tastes like turpentine                                                                                              (It looks like muddy water and tastes like turpentine)

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                            (Ohhhhhh I wanna go) 

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                     (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY)

And another cadence done! I hope y'all liked it. Most people either really love this cadence or really don't, there doesn't seem to be an in-between. If y'all have any suggestions on cadences I should do in the future please comment or message me. Take care and keep marching!