Sick Day// Camila

Y/n POV

I was on tour with my girlfriend Camila and the rest of fifth harmony.

I woke up with my head pounding and my throat hurting also.
I groaned when I heard voices outside of my bunk. Every little noise hurt my head.

Suddenly the curtains to my bunk was pulled back "Y/n time to get up" my girlfriend Camila sung or more like yelled. I only groaned in response.

"Are you ok Y/n" Camila asked this time in a much quieter tone. I only shook my head which only made my headache even worse. I felt Camila's hand touch my forehead to check my temperature. " Omg Y/n you're burning up let me go get some medicine and soup". I heard Camila tell the girls that I wasn't going to the meet and greet because I was feeling well.

A few minutes later Camila came back with some medicine and soup for me to take. "Cmon babe time to take your medicine" . After I took my medicine which was very nasty I ate the soup she made for me

"Im going to stay here to look after you" she said.

"No you need to go to you're meet and greet I'll be fine" I croaked out

"But i wanna stay to look after you I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind me"

After going back and forth with each other I finally got Camila to go to the meet and greet.

"I hope you feel better" Normani said before the girls left.
"Call me if you need anything babe"

When the girls left I got out of my bunk and made my way to the back room and sat on the couch to watch tv. After a while I ended up falling asleep until the girls got. When I woke I my head was in Camila's lap and she was stroking my hair as her and the girls talked.

She felt me shift in her lap
"Hey babe how are you feeling" she asked.

"Im feeling a little bit better"

"Where heading to bed goodnight girls"
After receiving choruses of goodnights and get well soons Camila led me to my bunk and cuddled with me.

"Now that I'm back I can take care of you"

She tried to kiss me but I stopped her. "No babe you'll get sick too" "I don't care if I get sick" and with that she kissed me.

After that we watched a movie and cuddled with each other and she continued to take care of me for the rest of the day.

"Thanks for taking care of me babe"

"Thats what i do I love you Y/n"

"I love you too babe"

With that I dosed of to a peaceful sleep.

.............................................................................
What did you think?? .. Leave comments and don't forget to vote