Back from tour//Normani

Y/n POV

I was awoken out if my peaceful sleep by my alarm going of. I turned my head to look at the clock. Ugh it is only 8 in the morning it is to early to be getting up.

I stayed in the bed for a few minutes before remembering what today was. Normani my baby was coming back from tour after three long months of not seeing her.

Mani and I have been best friends since we were little. We recently told each other that we liked one another and started dating. No one knows about us except for the girls and our families. Mani wasn't quite ready to tell the whole world yet and I was just fine with that because neither was I.

That the thought I quickly jumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to shower and do my other hygiene. I came out of the bathroom sand put on some joggers with a white t-shirt and some Jordans.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to make me some cereal. After I finished eating I made my way to the living room to wait on Mani's parents.

They were taking me with the airport with them to pick up Mani so people wouldn't start getting suspicious if I had picked her up alone.

About 30 minutes later my doorbell rung indicating that they were here. I turned of the tv, grabbed my phone and made my way out of the house.

"Hey Andrea" I said as I opened closed my door.

"Hi y/n are you ready"

"I'm More than ready"

We made our way to the car where Derek.

"Hi Derek"

"Hey Y/n long time no see are you ready to go"

"Yup"

With that he pulled off. For the rest of the car ride I stayed silent consumed in my own thoughts while the couple up front conversed.

I'm so nervous. I haven't seen my baby in three months. What if someone catches on to us dating. I know Mani is going to devastated. She's to scared to come out right now. She already gets enough hate as it is I don't want this to be another burden on her. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Andrea calling me.

"Y/n Y/n"

"Huh yes" I said snapping out of my daze.

"We're here" Wow we're here already

I nodded and started taking my seatbelt off. Before I could get out of the door Andrea stopped my.

"Hey Y/n there is nothing to be nervous about ok everything is going to be just fine"

I nodded and got out of the car. We made our way to the airport where some fans were waiting outside. They noticed me because I'm with the girls a lot.

We walked through the airport and went to the section where Mani would be getting of. We still had about 39 minutes left until her plane landed so I got on my phone to pass time.

Once I heard the pa saying that the flight has landed I put my phone away and started looking for her. Soon people started flooding out but I still hadn't seen Mani yet.

Thats when I finally did she was the last person to get of which I understood why she did that. She came out wearing some jeans and a shirt and her hair was in braid which Looked sexy on her.

She spotted us and began to walk faster over to us. She put her luggage down and hugged her mom and dad

"Mom, dad I missed you guys so much"

" We missed you to honey"

She pulled away from the hug and her eyes found their way to me. We just stared at each other until we finally hugged.

"I missed you so much y/n" she said crying a little

" Hey don't cry I missed you to Mani" I said hugging her tighter not wanting to let go.
Even though I wanted to kiss her so badly I knew we couldn't yet and took everything in me not to kiss her.

We pulled away and and grabbed her bags before making our way to the car. Once we got outside Mani stopped to greet her fans and things before we made it back to the car.

Once we got in the car I pulled Mani into a deep passionate kiss.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do that" i said breathless

I locked our fingers together while she laid her head on my shoulder. About thirty minutes later we pulled up in front of her house and we got out.

She started to take her suitcases but I stopped her.

"I got it babe"

"Thanks y/n" she said planting a soft kiss on my lips.

We made our way in the house and up ti her room. We both laid on the bed.

"So what do you wanna do Mani"

"Can we just watch a movie and cuddle I missed you"

"Of course we can babe"

We turned out the lights and put on a random movie before cuddling. I was laying on my back while Mani was laying on ti of me with her lefs to both side of me.

We weren't really paying attention to the movie because we were just staring at each other and enjoying each others presence.

Man I'm so lucky I get to call her mine. She is so beautiful without even trying. The way her laugh can light up a room. How she starts talking faster when she gets excited. The way her eyes shine bright like no other.

I was cut from my thoughts when I felt her lips meet mine. She cupped my cheeks with her hands and began moving it to deepen the kiss. Out of nowhere she forcefully stuck her tongue in my mouth causing me to moan softly. Her tongue explored every in ouch my mouth. As she started pulling away I caught her bottom lip into my mouth and sucked on it before letting go.

"I missed you so much y/n" she said trying to catch her breath.

"I missed you to babe mote than you'll ever know" I said holding onto her tighter.

"I never want to let you go"

"And I'll never let you go"

.......................................................................

Hey guys thanks for all the reads and votes. I love you all

I hoped you liked it
Don't forget to continue to vote.

I would really appreciate it you all would comment and give feedback

~xoxo