Bad//Lauren

Y/n POV

Beep Beep. I was woken up by my alarm. I groaned because I did not want to get up. Maybe staying up late wasn't the best idea. I stayed in the bed for a few more minutes before my mom called for me.

"Y/n get up you don't wanna be late for school" she yelled

"I'm up I'm up" I yelled back

I groaned again not wanted to get out of bed but decided against it before my mom came up. I got out of bed and into the shower. I put on some

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from my girlfriend Lauren.

Lolo😍💖👅: Good Morning babe I hope you're having a great morning. I love you and I'll see you at school.

I sent Lauren a quick text before making my way downstairs. As I was going down the stairs I smelled pancakes. I went to the kitchen to see my mol cooking.

"Mornimg mom"

"Good morning baby. Your food is on the table."

I told her a quick thank you before digging in. She knows how much I love pancakes. I checked the time after eating and saw that I had to leave.

"Bye mom" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek

"Bye sweetie have a good day at school."

I made my way outside and into my car and in to school. After I parked I saw my group of friends outside talking to one another. It consisted of Dinah, Ally, Normani, and Camila.
We were the popular people but we were never mean to anyone.

"Hey guys" I said walking up to them.

"Hey Y/n you coming to practice today" Mani asked.

Before I could reply we heard a motorcycle coming. Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked that way. Once it parked the person got of and took of their helmet showing my girlfriend Lauren. She had on black skinny jeans and combat boot, a black 1975 shirt and her signature leather jacket.

She looked at me and started walking over to us with everyone still staring at her.

"Hey babe" said putting her arms around my waist and giving me a kiss.

"Hey" I said kissing her once more.

"Ugh get a room" Dinah said making us laugh as we pulled apart.

Lauren and I have been dating for about a six months now since the end of Junior year and know we were seniors. Lauren was the "rebel" or the "bad girl" of the school and was always into some sort of trouble. While I was the popular good girl and the cheerleader.

No one expected us to be together because Lauren was a bog player and slept around with a lot of girls. But one day we met at a end of the year party and we met and hit it of. I thought she wanted to just sleep with me but she said she didn't and that I Was different from everyone else.

We went on a few dates before she asked me to be her girlfriend. I was a little hesitant at first because of her past but she told me to give her a chance and I did. She was the best thing that happened to me.

The bell rung indicating that class was about to start.

"I'll see you guys later" I Said walking in the building hand and hand with Lauren. Some people started to stare again. I guess Lauren got annoyed by it.

"What are you all looking at" she snapped causing everyone to look away and causing me to laugh.

We got to my locker to get my stuff out.

"I will see you later in class babe ok?"

"Ok and don't get into to much trouble"

"I'll try"

She kissed me one more time before I made my way to class. After my classes I had lunch. I didn't see Lo there so I assumed she was up to some type of trouble.

After lunch I made my way toy last class of the day which was English. I had that class with Mani, and Dinah and Lo was in the class to.

Ten minutes into class Lo was still not in class so I decided to text her.

To Lo❤️😍👅: where are you

From Lo: I'll be there soon babe

Ten minutes later Lo came walking in late to class.

"Glad to see you join us Lauren" the teacher said while she walked to the back of
The class to sit next to me.

"You better just be lucky I decided to come to this boring a-"

"Lauren" I said while hitting her lightly

She groaned and slumped in her chair.
After a while I began to zone out of the lesson.
I began zoning back in when I heard the teacher talking about a project.

"Ok so were are going to do a project where you and you're partner has to get to know each other and write an essay on what you learned about that person. I will be assigning the partners."

Everyone groaned at the mention of that.

"Ok so the partners are Kelly and Ashley, Dinah and Normani, Y/n and Lauren...."

After I heard my name I zoned out him talking. I figured he assigned me to Lo because I was the only who could keep her in check.

"Hey partner" i said turning to Lo

"Hey so we could go to your house after school ok" I nodded.

After class I made my way to my locker to get my stuff to go home while Laur went to her locker.

"Hey y/n" I knew that voice anywhere it was Tyler she always tries ti hit on me even though I have a girlfriend.

"What do you want Tyler"

"What I always want ..you"

"No thank you and I have a girlfriend iif you forgot"

"I didn't forget and I know that I could treat you way better than her."

"She told you that she has a girlfriend already so I would leave now if I was you" Lauren said interrupting me. She looked very angry and I think Tyler could tell because she practically ran away. Lauren being known as the bad girl people know not to mess with her.

"Thanks babe"

"No problem but who does she think she is trying to get with you" Lauren said obviously still angry.

"I don't want nobody else but you Lo" that seem to work as she calmed down a little. We walked outside together and went our separate ways to go to my house.

Once we got into the house we went into the kitchen to see my mom in there.

"Hey mom"

"Hey y/n and Lauren"

"Hi Y/m/n"

Lauren and my mom started talking while I went to get a snack. When me and Lauren first got together my mom wasn't wasn'tto fond lf Lo because she was known as trouble. As time went my mom started to get to know her more and saw that she wasn't that bad. My mom considers Lauren family now.

"Ok mom me and Lauren are going to my room.

Once we got to my room we put our stuff down and sat on the bed. Just as I was about to start our project I felt a pair of lips on mime.

I kissed back and Lo started deepening the kiss but I stopped her.

"What about the project" I said a little out of breath.

"We can do that another time and we are about to get to know each other"

With that she pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me before going back to kissing me.

............................................................................

Hey everyone. I just want to say thanks for the amount of reads and votes I have been getting. I appreciate it.