Prisoner//Camila

Y/n POV

Before I met her my life was filled with nothing but darkness and emptiness. I felt like I was nothing in this world. Time was still moving on but I was just in it.

The world felt so empty and cold. Nothing sparked any interest in me and I was just just fine with that. I was just fine with being lonely.

Until I met her.

You bring good to my lonely life, honestly

It's hard for me to look into your eyes

When, I say that I would be nothing without your love

I feel the rush and it's amazing

She brought happiness out of the lonely life I had and even though my life was still lonely when she came around it was a little less lonely when she was around.

The way her chocolate brown eyes brightened when she would laugh and when she would talk about something she loved. The way her nose would crinkle up when she didn't get something. I loved it all and I would be nothing without her.

I loved feeling the rush with her it felt
Amazing. She was a very dangerous person but that didn't stop me one bit from loving her.

I'm a prisoner to my addiction

I'm addicted to a life that's so empty and so cold

I'm a prisoner to my decisions

She was honestly my addiction and my drug. It was like I couldn't stop myself from leaving her. Just the rush of it all felt good. It all just felt so right even though it was very wrong.

She wasn't going to stop me and who I kidding w both knew that I wasn't going to stop myself either. It was my decision it didn't feel like it because she had me to wrapped around her finger.
I was to far in love.

Maybe I've been always destined to end up in this place

I don't mean to come off selfish, but I want it all

Love will always be a lesson, let's get out of its way

Cause I know, all I know, all I know

I always knew it wouldn't last and that she wouldn't stay but part of me was hanging on to a little piece of something that she would.

It may sound a little selfish of me to say but I wanted her all to myself forever and I did.

They say love is a lesson and in a way she was my lesson. But if I could do it all over again I would.

She always told me not to fall in love with her and get to attached but it was far to late by then. She was what I lived on

I'm a prisoner to my addiction

She was my addiction

Woo, Woo, Woo

............................................................

This song I used is a song by The Weekend called Prisoner ft. Lana Del Ray off of his new album called Beauty Behind The Madness.

If you have not got his album you really should because it is really great.

I was inspired to write this while I was listening to this in the car.

But anyways don't forget to vote and comment letting me know what you guys think

~xoxo