Leaving For Tour//Lauren

Y/n POV

I woke up with my arms wrapped around my girlfriend Lauren waist. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping as i pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.

I suddenly frowned when I remembered what day it was. Today wad the day Lauren go bak on tour for a few months. I continued to just staring at her thinking about her leaving and what it was going to be like while she was gone.

The thoughts only made me hold her tighter thinking she would disappear right then and there.

Lauren soon started to sleep in her sleep and soon her eyes fluttered open and her eyes met mine.

"Morning babe" she said in her morning voice

She smiles and leaned in a little and kissed me on the lips. Once she saw the frown on my lips she got worried.

"Whats wrong babe" she asked worriedly

"Nothing" i grumbled

"Cmon you know you can tell me anything Y/n"

I sighed
"Ok...I'm sad because you leave on tour today for a few months" Once those words left my mouth her eyes filled up with sadness and she also frowned

"Babe don't be sad I will only be gone for a few months and you can even come to one of our shows or stay with us for a few weeks"

My eyes lit up with happiness as I smiled."You really mean that babe"

"Of course I do"

"Ok we should start getting ready because you leave soon"

With that we both got showered and got dressed. Lauren decided to just wear some sweat and a t-shirt since she will be on a olane for a few hours. I decided to make breakfast for us since we won't be having one of these in a while.

As I was cooking Lauren came behind me and put her arms around my waist placing soft kisses on my cheek and on the back of my neck.

"I'm going to really miss this while I'm on tour"

"Me too baby girl, me too" I said sadly

"But hey we have a few hours late so lets make the best of it" Lauren said trying to lighten up the mood.

Lauren unwrapped herself from my waist and sat down as the food was almost done.

After the food was done we I down and we ate in silence enjoying each others presence.

For the remainder of the time we cuddled on the couch just talking to each other and watching movies.

"Cmon babe its time to take me to the airport" Lauren said

I groaned at how quick the time past and not wanting her to leave just yet. We got in the car and just talked about nothing all the while I kept a good grip on her hand.

Once we got to the airport there were paparazzi and fans there so of course Lauren and I greeted them and took pictures with them. Once that was over we we made it to the private waiting area.

Soon enough Lauren's flight was called. "Flight F59 is now boarding" A voice over the intercom said.

Lauren and I looked at each other with sad looks on our faces. As for me i was beyond sad to the point where I was on the verge of crying.

Lauren noticed. "Hey don't cry we can Skype , call, and text everyday and it'll be over as soon as you know it"

"I know but I'm still sad I don't know what I will do without you there with me"

Instead of saying anything else we pulled each other into a tight hug making sure to leave no space between us.

"I love you so much Y/n and I will make sure to check on you daily"

"I love you to Lauren"

With that we pulled each other in to a very passionate kiss before we had to break apart so she wouldn't miss her flight.

"Have fun on tour and say ho to the girls for me ok?"

"Ok love you"

"Love you too"

We gave each other one last kiss we would ever get before she took of knowing that would be the last kiss for a few months.

I watched as she walked away and boarded the plane until I left. I got in my car and drove home. I settled myself on the couch thinking about what I was going to do without Lauren by my side.

But the one main thing I could think about was the day my babygirl would come back home to me.

........................................................................

Don't forget to vote and comment