First Kiss //Ally

Y/n POV

I was woken up by the vibration of my phone. Ugh who could be texting me this early. I blindly searched for my phone on the bed until I felt it. I put the phone to my face and looked to see who it was.

As soon as I saw who it was my whole face lit up and I was suddenly not feeling tired anymore. It was from Ally.

From Allycat😍❤️: hey Y/n. I can't wait for our date tonight

To Allycat😍❤️: Me either I can't wait love. I'll be there at six💖.

Me and Ally met a few years ago when she and the rest of the Fifth Harmony girls just moved to LA and were just getting started. I'm a famous singer and I bumped into them when I was in the studio and we've been talking every since.

I started liking Ally but was to afraid to ask her out but a few weeks ago I ended  up doing it after a lot of pressure from the girls asking me to and to my surprise she said yes. This is our third date so far.

I hoped out of bed and went into the bathroom to get in the shower and things. After I came out I threw on some shorts and a shirt and went downstairs to make me some breakfast. I made me some pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

After I finished eating I went into the living room to watch tv since it was still early and I didn't have to get  ready yet. After a while I got bored and went on twitter to stalk some of my fans.

After I followed and replied to some people watching them freak out I started drifting of to sleep. I ended up waking up and 4:30.

"Oh shoot I'm suppose to be ready in an hour" I said while hopping of the couch and running to my room.

I took a quick shower and went to find something to wear. I put on some gray joggers with a white shirt and some white Jordans.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:25. Right on time. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and phone and made my way to the girls house. Once I parked my car I got my key out and opened the door.

The girls and I are very close and they gave me a key since we were over each others house a lot when we weren't busy but they were actually going on a world tour with me.

I walked into the house to see Mani and Dinah on the couch cuddling while they were on their phones. They didn't even notice me come in.

"Hey guys" I said while sitting down

"Oh hey dawg I ain't even see you there" Dinah said looking up from her phone.

"Yea I see but where's Ally"

"She upstairs still in her room." Mani said

I got up and went up stairs to Ally's room.

"Knock.knock hey Ally can I come in"

After I got a muffled yes I came in. And wow she looked breathtaking even in the most simplest clothes she had on. She was wearing
Some short shorts and a crop top with sandals.

"Wow you look beautiful Ally"

"Thanks y/n" she said while looking down and blushing.

"So you ready to go" she nodded so I took her hand in mine and led her to the car.

"See y'all later" I said while closing the door.

I opened the door for Ally and I jogged to mg side of the car and pulled off.

"So where are we going"

"It's a surprise love. Thus is the third date you should know I'm not telling you" I said while looking at her for a split second

" i know I was just you would tell" she groaned

"Just sit back and relax"

After that the car fell into comfortable silence until we pulled up at out destination.

"Omg is this is what I think it is" All shrieked as we pulled up.

"Yes babe we're going to the carnival"

"Yay I always wanted to go to one" she said as we we're walking to the entrance.

Once we payed for the tickets we walked.

"So what do you wanna do first Ally"

"How bout we play some games first"

We walked to one of the booths were Ally saw a beat she wanted. She played the game but ended up losing.

She looked pretty disappointed so I ended up getting it for her

"Thank you y/n" she said hugging the bear like a little kid

"No problem Ally"

We ended up playing a few more games before we started riding rides. An hour later we finished riding the rides and was about to leave.

"Can we get on the Ferris wheel before we leave"

"Sure"

We got into the line and got on.

"Wow the view is breathtaking" Ally said

"It sure is" I mumbled staring at Ally

Soon Ally caught on to me staring.

"Y/n you're staring" she said blushing a little

"I'm sorry I can't help it you're just so beautiful" she blushed again

"T-thanks"

We stared at each other for a good 30 seconds before I started to lean in still keeping eye contact. She met me half way and our lips met.

It was like a million sparks ran through my body. This kiss was by far the best kiss I've ever had with anyone I pulled her closer with her almost sitting into my lap.

We pulled away from the kiss a minute later with our foreheads resting against each other smiling like idiots.

I stared at her again.

"You were right the view is absolutely breathtaking"

.............................................................................

Hey guys I hoped you liked.

School just started back up about a week ago so I'm going to be pacing my updates a little slower now because I won't have much time to write.

I want to thank you all for all of the votes and reads i have been getting.

Don't forget to continue to vote and I would appreciate it of you guys could give me more feedback about my imagines.

~xoxo