Pregnant //Lauren

Y/n Pov

I had been sleeping peacefully in my bed till I heard something vibrating. I opened y eyes and saw that it was my phone. I looked to to see it was Lauren my girlfriend calling.

Y/n: hello.
I answered groggily

Lauren: hey babe. Did i wake you.

Y/n: yes but whats up

Lauren: i was just calling to see if you wanted to hang With the girls and I today.

Y/n: yea sure i-

As I was talking I felt my stomach churn and rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I have been having morning sickness lately and I don't know what it could be. I rushed back to the phone to see if Lo was still on.

Lauren: are you ok babe

Y/n: yes. Im ok. It must have been something I ate.

Lauren: are you sure you still want to come over. You can stay and I can come ov-

Y/n: no no I'm fine Lo. I'll see you in couple of hours.

Lauren: ok love you

Y/n: love you too

After I hung up I decided to to just chill in my bed and watch tv for a little while longer since I had enough time to. As I was watching tv I saw someone facetime which was my best friend Normani. Out of all the girls I have gotten closest to her besides Lauren.

"hey. I heard you weren't feeling good and wanted to see how you were doing" Mani said whole pouting

"yea I'm good its been happening for a few days now. It may be some"

"Wait its been going on a few days" she asked looking confused

"Yea Like I said it may just be something I ate"

"Or you could be. Never Mind thats not even possible" she said while laughing

"Or I could be what?" I asked confused

"I was going to say pregnant" she said still chuckling

Pregnant?! I haven't even thought about that possibility. Or could it. I try to think back to a time but then it hit me. About three months ago Lo and I took a break because I couldn't handle the pressure and to get my mind off of thing I went to a party. Someone spiked my drink and next thing I know I woke up in someone else's bed. No it's not possible. Is it? Oh God I'm not ready to be s mother if it is.

"Y/n" Mani said snapping me out of my gaze.

"Huh" i said still in a little daze

"I've been calling your name for a few minutes are you alright?" She asked last looking confused

"Um yea" i said whispered

"You're never t really pregant are you?"

I looked at her unable to say anything

"Um I might be" i said finally

"Might how? Yes you cheated on Lauren" she asked shocked.