Interviews//Normani

Y/n Pov

"Welcome back to 99.1 Fm we are here with the ladies of fifth harmony" The interviewer said getting a choruses of heys and his back.

The girls just ended the summer reflection tour and was doing various interviews promoting their european tour they had just announced.

I was sitting in the background watching since I am here because Mani is my girlfriend and I'm also there manager of two years also.

" so you al just announced that you are going on a european tour. How is that going for you" the interviewer asked.

"Well its going great a few places actually sold out in seconds its just all surreal how much fans are there for us." Camila said

"Yeah and also I have only been to London so its pretty cool that we're going to all these places" Lauren said getting a nod in agreement from the rest of the girls.

"You girls just finished the summer tour and you're already about to start a new one you guys keep pretty busy"

I looked over and stared at Mani as she started talking. "Yea it gets pretty tiring but we are doing what we love and I don't think we would trade for anything else in the world" she said

She looked my way and caught me staring mouthing 'I love you' to her making her look away and blush.

"Wow thats dedication right there but I heard you guy were working on a new album what can we expect?"

"Yes we have been working on a new album and we've pretty much taking the whole month of September to perfect it and we are working on a new sound that is more to the r&b type sound"Dinah said.

"Well you guys just know how to stay busy but its working for you all because you guys have become pretty successful. You all have a great manager and girlfriend for a certain someone" the interviewer said looking at Mani who was blushing madly.

"Yes we love her so much but of course not like Mani lover her right Mani" Ally said causing everyone to laugh.

"Ok enough questions how about we play a game" he asked while  they all nodded

"Ok so you all have to read what your last text was and who it was from from starting with Camila first"

I looked at Mani and smiled a little knowing I was most likely her last text.

Camila pulled out her phone. " It says hola mija. I hope you have a great day today we miss you and it was from my mom"

"Awe thats cute ok Dinah next'

"Mine is from Lo and it says 'Dinah if you don't get up right now I'm coming up there with a bucket of water" she said chuckling.

"Ok mine says good morning beautiful I love you hope you have a great day and it was from Troy" Ally said blushing

"My last text is from Dinah. It says ok ok im up no need for the water this time"

" last but not least we have Normani"

Mani looked at her phone with wide eyes then looked at me. I was confused until I remembered what I sent her and my eyes widened also.

The girls looked at us and figured something was up.

"So Mani are you going to read your last text"
She shook her head no and started blushing.

Thats when Lauren took the phone and read the text to herself
"Ew you guys are disgusting" she said while mani tried to take the phone back

"So Lauren read the text" Dinah said

"No please don't read it Lo" Mani whined

"Sorry ok the text is from Y/n obviously and it says 'hey babygirl last night was great with all those sexy tricks you did on me last night just thinking about it I can't wait till we go home to show you how turned on I am.'

I looked at the girls faces and they looked absolutely grosed out while Mani just looked plain embarrassed

"Ew I did not want to know all of that" Dinah said

"Wow that was to much info right there"

"Um uh ok well thst was something else soo..um thats it for today don't forget to check out the girls new song 'I'm in love with a Monster'

The interview ended and we all got into the truck and got home.

" look Im sorry for reading that text message" Lauren said to mani and I

"It's ok its not your fault I said"

"Harmonizers are never going to let us down"mani groaned

Just as she said that all of our phones started buZzing wildly.

"And the madness begins"

.......................................................................

Hey guys I hoped you liked that. Thought I would try something with more dialogue.

Sorry for such the long wait but school has been tiring me out but I'm going. To try and update as much as I can.

Don't forget to vote and comment telling me what you think
~xoxo