Teacher//Dinah

Y/n Pov

Beep......

It was the last class of the day and I were running down the hall to get to class since I was already late.

"Nice of you to join us" Ms.Hansen said

"Sorry" I muttered making my way to my seat

"Alright class today you can have free period just keep the noise down" Ms.Hansen said

Many people made noise in celebration about not having to do any work. I pulled my phone out and put my headphones in and started listening to some music.

My eyes wandered to the front of the class to Ms. Hansen. Her eyes were focused on her computer so it was the perfect time to stare and admire her. She looked so mesmerizing.

My eyes travelled down to her legs. They were caramel colored and look so silky and smooth. It was as a great thing she decided to wear thar skirt today. I was knocked out my trance my phone.

DJ😍👅: Its not nice to stare babe.

I looked up to see her staring at me with a small smirk on her face. Me and Dinah have been dating for a few months now but we have been keeping it on the low until I graduate in a few months.

To Dj😍👅: its not my fault you look so sexy today.

I looked up to see her looking at her phone and blushing. She looked up and we stared at each other for a while. Everybody was busy doing other things so they wouldn't notice us. My phone vibrated again.

Dj😍👅: me sexy??babe you look very hot today

Now it was my turn to blush

We kept texting until the bell rung. I stayed in my seat while everyone else left. When everyone was gone Dinah stood up from her desk and walked to me giving me a kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that since this morning"

"Me to baby"

"So are we still on for tomorrow night" Dinah asked

"Yeah babe I'll meet you at your house. I can't wait" i said

"Me either baby"

"Well I should be leaving call me later?" i asked she nodded

I picked up my books and got up giving Dinah one more kiss before I left. I got in my car and drove home going straight to my room to take a nap. I was woken up by my phone vibrating.

Dj 😍👅: hey baby. What are you doing

To Dj😍👅: if you must know I was taking a nap

Dj😍👅:aw babe. Im sorry that i woke you up

To Dj😍👅: it ok babe if i get to talk to you thats all that matters.

Dj😍👅:   Call me I want to hear your voice

My rung Dinah

"Hello" no one said anything

"Dj babe this isn't funny"

"Oh sorry hi" that didn't sound like dinah at all

"Um who is this"

"Oh sorry this is Lauren Dinah's friend she went to the bathroom for a second so I answered"

"Oh ok whats up" i heard someone in the background yelling

"Ow Ally What was that for I was just talking to her"

"Anyways she wants you to come over" she said quickly

"Ok I'll  be there in a few"

I got up and got dressed and headed out the door. I pulled up to Dinah's house and knocked on the door.

"She's here" i heard someone yell but i didn't sound like Lauren it Dinah. It sounded very familiar but I couldn't quite guess who it was. I heard alot of yelling and banging before someone opened the door.

"Hey baby" Dinah said

"Hey"

"Ok before I let you in i just wanted to say that it wasnt me who called you my friends wanted to know who you were.

We walked into the house and into the living room where i spotted three girls.

"Ok guys this is y/n". I waved

"That's Lauren, ally and , camila"

"Wow Dinah shes hot" Lauren said causing Dinah to glare at her.

We sat down and started talking but stopped when we heard someone coming down the stairs. Dinah started to look very nervous.

"You ok babe"

" um theres something I need to tell you one of your te-"

She was cut of by MS.KORDEI. What is she doing here.

Is she here yet i cant wait to s--Y/n!!" She said looking shocked

"Wait you know here" Camila said lookong between the two of us with a nervous looming Dinah

"Ummmm-"

"Do i know here she is one of my students"

"STUDENT?!?!" they all said looking shocked

"Um yeah guys Im her teacher please don't say anything I love her to much an-"

"Don't worry were not going to say anything..its just gonna take sometime to get use to" Ally said cutting Dinah

I flashed her a thankful look

"Sooo....."kordei said sitting on the couch

"Where did this all begin"

...........................................................................

Sorry for the long wait school has been consuming my time.
I rushed and did this. I will try to update regularly more.
Don't forget to vote and comment

~xoxo