Jealous//Alren

Lauren POV

I woke up feeling something on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw Ally laying there in a peaceful sleep snoring lightly. I took this time to study her features on het face.

She was so beautiful even in her sleep. Ally and I got together about six months ago and it has been the most amazing time of my life. We never really argued and if we did it was about something dumb.

I could honestly say I was deep in love with her. I decided to start waking her up since I was talking her to breakfast.

"Ally babe wake up" I said nudging her slightly but she still wouldn't budge.

"Baby wake up" I said again causing her to groan.

"What do you want Lo its only 9 in the morning" she whined while looking at the clock.

"I wanted to take my girl out to breakfast at Waffle House but-"

"Waffle House!?" I knew that would do the trick. As soon as I said that she was wife awake.

"Yes babe but since you its too early I guess we won't go"

"No no I'm up"

"Well go get ready babe we'll leave in an hour" I said while getting up. She gave a soft kiss on the cheek before going into the bathroom to start getting ready.

After she go out I went in to take my shower. After I got out of the shower I put on some high waisted jeans with a white shirt andy leather jacket.

I made way back into the room to see Ally on the bed on her phone.

"You ready to go" I asked

She looked up from her phone and gave me a small smile before nodding. I grabbed my phone and stuck out my hand for Ally to take.

We made our way down the stairs and out of the door hand and hand. I let go of her hand to get into the car but intertwined my fingers again with hers when we got back in the car.

There was a comfortable silence as we went to the restaurant.Ally was looking out of the window and humming softly to the songs that came on. I pulled into the parking lot and parked the car.

"Thanks for taking me" Ally said

"No problem babe it was my pleasure" I said reaching over the console to place a soft kiss on her lips.

After that way out way inside.

Ally POV

"Table for two" I heard Lauren say to the waiter

"Alright right this way ladies" he said giving me a not so subtle wink because I felt Lauren tense up.

We sat down and the waiter left and we looked at our menus.

"What are you gonna get babe" Lauren asked

"Um maybe some waffles and grits"

Before Lauren could say anything else the waiter came back.

"Hello my name and Jake and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you beautiful" he said talking to me. I could see Lauren glaring at him but he wasn't paying her no mind.

"Um we will both have orange juice with waffles and grits" I said before Lauren could say anything. She looked like she was about to blow and was practically throwing daggers at him with her eyes.

"Ok i will be back with that shortly" he said giving me another wink.

I looked at Lauren and saw that she was furious. "Who does he think he is flirting with you when I'm right here"

"Hey don't worry about it. I only want you there is no need to be jealous you're all mine"

"I wasn't  jealous" she mumbled.

"Yea sure you wasn't" I said giggling while intertwining our fingers under the table.

After a few minutes of talking Jake came back with our food and drinks. "Here you go pretty girl" he said placing our food down and brushing his hand against mine as he did so which caught Lauren's attention because I felt her hand tense up.

After he placed our food down I noticed that he was still standing there but somehow managed to get closer to me.

"Is there something you want" I asked nicely

" well I just wanted to say that you're really hot" he said causing Lauren to turn red. She was going to flip out any second. She started squeezing my hand harder indicating that I Was right

"Um thank you?" I said not really knowing want to say.

"I wanted to know if you were single and if I could take you out on a date and get to know you better"

"Act-" before i could even say anything else I was cut of by Lauren.

"Actually no she isn't single so I would advise you to leave"

"I think she is enjoying my presence. Im sure her boyfriend isn't treating her right"

"Boyfriend..no she doesn't have a boyfriend she has a girlfriend which is me. She is MY girlfriend and is MINE and not no one else's she is all mine so I would appreciate if you would stop flirting with her." Laure growled.

As soon as Lauren said she was my girlfriend Jake eyes widened and his face turned a bright red most likely from embarrassment from hitting on someone he thought was straight. I started feeling sorry for him.

"I-I'm sor-ry I didn't know that
You we-"

"Well now you now buddy now leave before I do something I will regret" Lauren said cutting him off and with him scurrying away.

After that we ate our food and left.

"Thanks for helping me back there babe"

"No problem"

"though. I must you are pretty hot when you get jealous."

"I told you I wasn't jealous" she mumbled

"Whatever you say Lo" I said laughing

I leaned over the console and gave her a passionate kiss that was meant to reassure that I wasn't going anywhere.

We pulled away when we needed air.

"Ok maybe I was a little jealous"

"I love you Lauren"

"I love you to Ally"

.................................................................
There goes a little Alren feels for you!!. I hope you liked it. Don't t forget to vote.