Hate//Lauren

Y/N POV

I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost 5:30 pm. My boss has been working me extra hard and has been making me stay late over time. Im so exhausted I just wanna go home and go to bed. I decide to text Lauren telling be I would be a little late.

She most likely would be mad since she and the rest of the girls are only back home for a week then shes back on the rode

Baby❤️: hey babe I'm going to be home a little late today.

She didn't text back so I figured she must've been sleeping. After finishing my work I get leave to head home.

I parked my car in the garage and opened the door only to see no lights on.

"Lo baby I'm home"

I walked up the stairs and went to our room to see the light on. I pushed the door open and saw Lo curled up in a ball sleep with her phone in her hand.

I walked closer to the bed to get a closer and saw she had dry tears on her face. I gasp softly before climbing and bed with her and planting soft kisses on her face. After a few seconds she started to wake up.

"Hey baby" I said when her eyes finally opened

"Hi" she croaked out

I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her wonder why she sounded like that.

"You ok babe" I asked softly while stroking her cheek

"Yes baby everything is fine why do you ask" she said looking a little nervous

"You look and sound like you've been crying babae"

"I promise I'm fine y/n really"

I looked at not believing her but decided to give it a rest to avoid her getting upset with me. After that we decided to cuddle up and go to sleep.

Weeks later....

Something has been definitely off with Lo lately. She has been distancing herself from me every since she left back to LA to finish recording Fifth Harmony's album.

When every we get on FaceTime she barely talks and she looks a little depressed. The girls have been trying to figure out what was up with her but she wouldn't talk to them about it. The girls got another short break and Lauren should be home by now so I'm going to leave work and surprise her.

When I got home I heard noises upstairs and decided to see what it was. I made my up up the stairs and the site before me broke my heart.

There Lauren was sitting on the edge of the bed phone in her hand crying.

"Baby whats wrong" I said while rushing to her side trying to comfort her.

She only shook her head and started crying even more.

" Shh its ok baby Im right here"

I said while pulling her into a hug.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"I cant take it they wont stop"

"Stop what babe?" I asked confused

"The hate. Everyone keeps saying how Im not good enough and how I shouldn't be in the group. I'm fat and I deserve to die" Lo said softly

"Baby don't listen to shat anyone says you are perfect the way you are and you have people that loves you on your side ok baby"

She shook her head

" dont  let anyone define who you are or put false thoughts in your head. You cant starve yourself to please other people. Its very unhealthy and I don't know what I would do if I lose you. I love you so much"

"I love you too y/n"

The crying must've wore her out because she was knocked out in the next few minutes. I really hope she is ok and won't do anything like this again. She is my baby and I'll be there to protect her no matter what.

After laying down for a while I decided to go to sleep as well.

"I love you baby" I whispered kissing her head before sleep to over me.

.............................................................................
I finally updated again I hope you all like it

~xoxo