Lazy Day//Normani

Y/n POV

I woke with my back pressed against someone. I turned around slightly so I can see who it was then i remember it was Normani the love of my life.

They had just got back from the Reflection tour the night before and I came straight to The girls house to greet them and so I could see my baby who I haven't seen in three months other than me going to one of their shows when they first started the tour.

For a few minutes I just stared at Mani taking in all the features on her face. Then I began to softly outline her face and trace random shapes on her with my fingers.

Normani started to shift after a few minutes of me touching her and thats when I knew she was waking up. Her eyes began to blink very fast open and shut for a few seconds to get use to the lighting in the room that was coming through the blinds of the window.

Thats when her eyes met mine and we just stared at each other for a few minutes just enjoying each others presence until she decided to speak up.

"Good morning baby" She said while giving a sweet but short kiss on the lips

"Morning Mani"

"Did you have a good sleep" she asked

"I slept well knowing that you were here, I really missed you while you were on tour I even sometimes cried a little" I said frowning a little.

"Awe babe I missed you too but I'm here now and there is nothing to be sad about anymore so lets make the most of it"

Normani made her way out of the bed to make breakfast while I got in the shower. After I got out I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and made my downstairs to a surprisingly quiet house.

I made my way into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Mani's waist who was just getting finished cooking.

"Where are all the girls at?" I questioned since the noticed the quietness throughout the house.

"They all went out for the day so its just me and you for most of the day"

I unwrapped my arms from Mani's waist as we sat down and ate our food.

"Thanks for the food babe " I said as I leaned over the table a little to give her a chaste kiss on the lips.

"No problem babe, what would you like to do today?"

I stopped eating as I thought about it for a second before I came to a conclusion.

"Can we just stay in today and have a lazy day since its your first day back?"

"Sure babe we could do anything you want"

"You're the best Mani I love you"

"Who wouldn't love me?" She joked
"But seriously I love you too Y/n.

After we finished eating we put our plates up and made our way to the couch.

We cuddled up together and turned on the tv to find a movies to watch for the remainder of the day.

We finally settled on watching Pitch Perfect. Halfway through the movie I found myself staring at Mani and admiring her beauty.

She soon caught on to me staring. "You're staring babe" She giggled

"I know I can't help it You're just so beautiful"

"Awe I love you"

"I love you too" with that I kissed her which soon turned into a mini makeout session. After that we continued to watch the movie.

For the remainder of the day we continued with our lazy day cuddled up on the couch sharing a few kisses and every now and then.

I couldn't have had this day any other way other than spending time with the love of my life.

.........................................................................

Leave comments and don't forget to vote