Birthday//Lauren

Omg today is Lauren's birthday she is already 19. I can't even. Where does time go.
But anyway I decided to make a birthday on for Lauren since its her birthday
...........................................................................

Y/n POV

Today was Lauren's birthday. She was finally turning 19 years old. We have been going out for three years going on four. Me and Lo met on the X Factor and became friends from there. As the competition went further on we became closer and closer.

I lost the show in a few places before the girls but me and the girls kept in touch. Then I got a call saying Syco Records wanted to sign me on there label and I was beyond excited.

The day I went I saw Lauren and the rest of Fifth Harmony there also. It turned out that they were getting signed also. From there we started dating.

We blew up after we got signed and even did joint tours together and the fans accept me and Lo completely. I can say that I honestly wanted to marry her one day.

Since today was Lo birthday I decided to make her some breakfast in bed. After I was finished I walk upstairs and brought her food.

I sat the plate on the dresser and to wake her up.

"Lo wake up" She wouldn't budge. I tried shaking her but she still wouldn't wake up.

I decided to try something else. I pressed my lips until I felt soft pressure back on my lips showing she was waking up.

I pulled away to see her bright green eyes staring at me with a small smile on her lips. "Well thats a good way to be woken up" she said smirking.

"Happy Birthday babe" I said smiling pressing a soft kiss to her lips and giving her the plate of food I made for her.

"Aw thanks babe and you didn't have to make me breakfast"

"Its ok baby its your birthday and I wanted to."

I got in the bed and cuddled with Lauren as she ate with her occasionally feeding me some pf the food. After she finished it we cuddled up for a while giving each other kisses every now and then. Lo took out her phone and took a picture of us cuddled up in bed. After taking the picture she posted it on Twitter:

@LaurenJauregui: *insert picture* Breakfast in bed with @Y/TN(your twitter name) Having a good Birthday so far. Love you babygirl 😘

Many fans started tweeting her and telling her happy birthday.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and saw four girls running and jumping onto our bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN" they all yelled .

"Thanks guys I appreciate it."

"So what do you guys have planned for today" Mani asked.

"It for Me to know and Lo to find out"

"Well we will leave you guys to it" Dinah said while walking out with the rest of the girls following behind.
.............................................................................

"Ok babe get up and get ready"

"Where are we going"

"Now that would ruin the element of surprise wouldn't it" I said smirking

"Y/n you know I hate surprises" Lo whined

"You will know soon enough now go get ready" I said walking up to her and kissing her softly on the lips before pushing her into the bathroom.