Baking//Ally

Y/n POV

Me and Ally was longing on the couch in the living room just watching tv with her in my lap. She had a day off today so we decided to just stay in but I started to get bored.

"Ally" I whined

She was really into the show that we were watching so I had to call her name a few tomes to finally get her attention.

"What Y/n"

"Im bored can we do something else" I said still whining.

"But the show was just getting good. We can do something else after I finish ok?"

"Fine" I grumbled slouching back on the couch while Ally paid no attention to me.

While Ally was watching her show I began think about how happy I am with and her and glad I am that I met her. We met at a concert we were both performing at. We both performed already so we were just chilling back stage when we ran into each other and started talking from there. After that we exchanged numbers and became friends for a few months and soon enough we started dating when I asked her to be my girlfriend . We've been together for two years now and I wasn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon. I really loved her and wanted to marry her someday.

Soon enough Ally show was finally over.

"Y/n the show is over now" Ally said shaking me a little.

"Finally"

"So what did you have in mind that you wanted to do?"

I hadn't actually thought about what I wanted to do. All I knew was that I was bored and wanted to do something else. As I was thinking a great idea came to mind.

"Lets make some cupcakes"

One thing that I love about Ally is that she is an amazing cook and can bake mostly anything you can think of.

"Ok what flavor do you want to make"

"Uh Chocolate"

"Ok then we'll mak-"

"Wait no Vanilla" I said with a sudden change of mind.

"Vanilla it i-"

"Wait red velvet"

"Ok are you sure" Ally said chuckling.

I nodded sure that I wanted red velvet.

"Ok Y/n can you get the eggs and milk out for me"

"Ok"

While I got the eggs and milk Ally took out the flour and bowl that we needed along with the icing.

After we set everything out All told me to crack some eggs and mix it with the flour and milk.

Instead of mixing it I decided to throw a egg at Ally while her back was turned.

"Y/N YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT"

"Opps my hand slipped". I said while smirking.

"Oh its on"

With that I ran full force out the kitchen and into the living room with Ally hot on trail. Somehow I ended right back in the kitchen trapped in the corner.

"Babe I'm so so so sorry"

"To late to apologize now Y/n"

She threw the egg ate hitting me right im the face. After that we ended having a food fight throwing eggs and flour at each other.

"Um whats going on her" Lauren asked with the rest of the girls beside it who were trying to hide their laughs

"Err we were baking" Ally said blushing a little from embarrassment.

"On each other?" Normani said making the girls laugh.

"Well you see what happened was that we were baking until we got distracted" I say gesturing to both of us.

"Well I hope you guys are planing to clean up the mess you made" Camila said

Causing me to groan. "We know"

"Well we're about to watch a movie once you guys are finished you can join us." Dinah said walking put with the rest pf the girls.

"I guess we should start cleaning up babe" I said with Ally nodding in agreement.

While we were cleaning we sung songs to pass time and would kiss each other from time to time.

"I think we're done babe" Ally said

"FINALLY it felt like we were cleaning for hours"

"Its only been about 30 minutes babe" Ally said giggling a little

"Lets go shower then we can watch movie with
The girls."

We made our way upstairs and took our showers making sure to get all the eggs and flour out of everywhere.

"Ok lets go to the girls now"

Ally nodded and followed me out of the our room and downstairs to the ling room. We made our way to one of the couches and cuddled up on it. I saw that we we're watching 22 Jump Street. I heard it was a good movie but never got the chance to watch it. It was actually pretty funny.

Halfway throw the movie I saw Ally starting to doze off.

"You sleepy baby"

She just nodded in response.

"We'll go to sleep baby I love you" I said while kissing the top of her head.

"I love you too Y/n"

.............................................................................

Don't forget to vote and comment