Meeting the Girls//Lauren

Y/n POV

I woke up with my phone buzzing on my dresser. I picked it up to see it was a test from my girlfriend Lauren.

Green Eyes: Hey babe I can't wait for you to meet the girls today.

Me: Me either babe. Im so excited

Me and Lauren have been dating for a few months now and I haven't really met the yet and today I was. I was really nervous.

I hoped out of bed and into the shower. I got out and went into my closet to find something to wear. I put on some gray joggers, a black shirt and some Jordans on.

After I got dressed I made my way into the kitchen and made me some cereal. After I Was done eating it was still pretty early so I watched tv and got on twitter to pass some time.

I looked at the time and saw that it was time to leave. I texted Lauren telling her that I was on my way.

To Green Eyes: hey babe I'm on my way

From Green Eyes: yay I can't wait babe!!

I chuckled at her excitement and put my phone in my pocket and went to my car. I stopped at the flower shop and got Lo some roses before going to the girls house.

Once I got to their house I grabbed the roses and made my way to the front door. I rung the doorbell and wiped my sweaty hands on my pants.

The door opened revealing Lo.

"Babe you made it. I missed you" Lo said jumping into my arms

"I miss you to" I said mumbling into Lo neck and giving her a kiss on the lips.

We were interrupted from our hug by someone clearing their throat. Lauren got off of me and I saw four girls standing their with smirks on their face.

" oh yeah guys this is y/n" Lo said blushing

"Wow you're hot. No wonder she never stops talking about you" Mani said

"Is that so" I said looking at Lo who started blushing all over again.

"Oh yeah all the time" Dinah said

"These are for you" I Said giving Lo the roses

"Awe thanks baba you didn't have to" she said giving me a kiss

"I wanted to" i said kissing her again

We were interrupted by the girls awing and cooing at us.

After that we sat on the couches and began to just talk about things. They were very easy to get along with and I had a lot in common with them.

We were so engrossed in conversation that we didn't even know that it was really late. We all decided to call it a night. Me and Lo went into her room and continued to talk and cuddle until we fell asleep.

"I knew they would like you"

............................................................................

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed but sorry if it sucked.

I know its short and sorry but School started back up a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to get into the swing on things

Don't forget to vote and comment. I could use
some feedback

Love you ~xoxo