Unknown 12

William POV:

Someone close the blind please I groaned at my headache.

" Get up Will.. You are alive!!! Thank God!" Someone sighed making me sigh thinking about the person who is alive now. Praise the lord.

Suddenly I jerked around remembering everything. Where am I? What happened?! I looked up at Tom who is grinning like crazy.

" I thought I killed you." He said placing his hand on his heart.

Yeah you didn't but I am going to kill you. I pounced on him crushing his neck to which he struggled around . We both rolled on each other.
Finally Tom pulled away posing in defensive way.

" Look iam sorry. Let's talk about it okay. It's yours fault too. You are in the way. " He said raising his hand for peace.

" My fault?! You should have said that you don't know how to shoot but instead you trashed my plan. How are we going to answer Jenn?!" I said trying to attack.

" Hey hey stop our plan is not trashed we are still in Tims home. Look around . " I realised it yeah okay .

"This time you shoot okay." He said walking towards ledge where the rope is hidden behind the bush. Atleast he is smart enough to hide it.
We both climbed on ledge laying flat enough as it is already 6AM so the sun is rising steadily making me feel anxious.
We have to do it fast and effective.
After showing my frustrations on the ants nearby Tim came out.
I think it's reply from God for ants prayer to save them. Good Good...

I slapped drooling Tom to wake him again. He swished his head like crazy turning around rapidly.
Finally he focused on me with glare. I pointed towards Tim who is lounging casually and flirting with Rain nearby.

" Who don't we kill him instead?!" Tom asked me making me reconsider my decision too. But for Jenn we have to grit our teeth and remain a good cop.

" Not today Tom." I said focusing on Tim. Rain returned inside leaving Tim alone which is perfect opportunity for us to finish our work. Here goes nothing.
I pulled my trigger pointing his neck which indeed succeeded.  Tom clapped my shoulder when we saw Tim fall out of daylight with satisfied thud. No time to waste.

"Get the sack and stuff him in it. We will drag his ass to the truck. I will get the truck nearby go.." I pushed Tom making him grunt and glare but I glared back which made him grab the sack run towards Tim.

I ran towards truck and started it moving forward. Soon I found hissing and grunting Tom with bulging sack. I hop out helping him dragging the sack into truck.
We both released a heavy breath when I started the truck towards our guest house. Mission accomplished.

Here we come Jenn to save your love.

We reached our guest house and instructed Tom to stand guard while I will get Jenn here.
I walked towards guest house whistling. I knocked the door.
Jenn opened the door after a while looking at me with quizzical 🤨 look.

" Where are you last night?! I am worried 😫 sick you know" She said looking at me up and down then turning me around.

" Hey Iam okay don't worry about me .I am fine but as I promised your surprise is arrived. Come take a look at it. " I motioned her to follow me.

She ☹️ frowned following me anyway.

Tom 😁 smiled and 👋 waved at Jenn ☝️ pointing towards 🔙 backside of the 🚛 truck.

" Okay it's weird." She said walking towards the truck back.
I pointed at the sack and asked her to unwrap it. She became wary of us but untying it anyway.

" SURPRISE!!!" We both said when Tim's face revealed through the sack.

She opened her mouth then closed then opened it and closed like fish...
I understand she is in shock.
Tom ran back into house bringing a water bottle. Instead of gentle wake up Tim trashed when Tom poured whole bottle on his head.

" WHAT THE HELL!?!??" Tim hollered stumbling out of sack and truck .
He looked at us and then at Jenn with raised brow.

" Hello gorgeous who are you? What are you doing with these idiots?" He asked wiping his face making us looking at Jenn with confusion.

" Did you ask her who is she?!?! You even forget your lover after 2 years?! Look at her . She is your Love Jennifer " Tom screeched turning towards Jenn and Tim.

" Seriously guys If I have lover like her why should I marry a girl like Rain. Please after so many days atleast I got a girl like Rain to marry me. So please don't spoil it. She is using you guys for something. Be careful." He said casually grabbing the truck key and driving away.

We both turned towards guilty looking Jenn who is avoiding our gaze . Not for so long. I felt anger rising steadily making me furious that she fooled us .

SLAP!!!

I Slapped her making Tom wince and back away. He knows my wrath to stop me.

" Explain now!!!!" I roared making her flinch back.

But iam having none of that.