Unknown 17

William POV:

Later at night Jenn came to my room with first aid box. I kicked Tom out so that I can be alone with her.
She laughed at my antics.
" So what is my neighbour doing here?!" I teased her . She blushed looking down.
She cleared her throat showing me the box.
" Okay...Iam all yours to treat." I said spreading on sofa. She rolled her eyes settling near me.
She rubbed alcohol on sponge placing it gently on my forehead. I hissed .
" Sorry." She said cleaning it with so much gentleness. I just watched her for first time this close. Her lightly scarred skin which is almost invisible unless you look close. Her black mole on upper side of her sweet lips. Her not so flying lashes. Beautiful eyes. I can look at her all day without getting bored.
" All done." She said finally plastering near my chin.
" Thank you Jenn." I whispered huskily. All I want to is just kiss her.
She looked at how close our face was and gulped trying to move away.
But before that I pushed her on sofa on her back. She gasped grabbing my tshirt in process.
" Will." She whispered with glazing eyes.
I lowered down pecking her lips once and she shivered making me smirk. She like it. Once again pecked her making her gasp again. I took her lower lips in mouth sucking and biting it gently for which she moaned and mewled like kitten. I felt the blood flow to my lower area which made me groan.Her lips felt like soft cushion making me bite little bit harder making her groan. Enough with play. I started to suck,bite and lick her lips like it's my breakfast and I can't get it enought. She squirmed under me making me hard. Oh God!!! I should stop before I lose control. Licking her lips last time I withdrew smiling at her face which is contorted in pleasure. And it's all because of me made me grin when she opened those beautiful eyes. She smiled pulling me backing taking incharge which surprised me even. Whoah....
It continued until we hear someone clear their throat. We both looked up simultaneously seeing Mike with smirk and raised brow. Jenn pushed with force making me roll off sofa on the ground. I groaned standing up quickly.
I averted my eyes from Mike embarrassed getting caught at this situation.

" Dad ... It's ... " Jenn stammered .

" Both of you sit down." Mike said. We both looked at each other.

" I said sit." Mike ordered making us sit down with thud.

My heart hammered like iam having second heart. May be. I should faint so that we can postpone this speech. So dramatic. May be I should ask Jenn to faint because she is his daughter so he will forget about this.
But what we didn't expect this when Mike started to laugh.
We both looked at each other and at Mike puzzled. Okay!!!!!
" Relax you two. Jennifer I approve your boyfriend." He said making her giggle. I relaxed looking at Mike with smile.

" I know how good young man you are Will. I trust you with My girl. But..." He stopped making me tense again.
We looked at him with batted breathe.

" Close the door hereafter and use protection." He finished making me sink into sofa further.

" Dad!!!!" Jenn screeched making him laugh. We spoke about my family and his after that for a while and both retired later.
I fell on sofa with ear splitting grin and fluttering heart. Oh Jenn...What have you done to me!!!
What best I can ask ?!

Later Tom arrived and explained everything to him for which he frowned and ignored me for whole day. When I threatened him to mix pill which cause diarrhoea in his food. He hesitated and said he will never eat the food I give but I said I can be sneaky enough to mix it without him knowing make him relent and he became my slave... Nah kidding .... Anyway he accepted My love for her at last.
Eventhough we fight he is the close one I have.

What I didn't know is my happiness is not going to last long as I thought.