Unknown 7

William POV :

We cant bear being in the same car with Tim who literally bouncing in his seat to meet her.

" Seriously what did he saw in rain?" Tom asked driving with irritating face.

I shrugged turning towards tim who is texting in his mobile with stupid smile.

" Hey to whom you are texting?" i asked peeking at his mobile.

" Rain obviously" he said winking at me.

" So you are really going to marry her like really?!" i asked to collect some information.

" Yes with no doubt" he said pocketing his mobile.

"Don't you feel any guilty" I asked referring to Jennifer.

" Why should I dude?" he said swinging his arm around my shoulder.

I threw his arm forcefully which hit window with thud.

" Gosh what the hell is your problem?!" he yelled rubbing his sore part.

" You deserve it" Tom said swerving car which made tim to stumble and hit his head in window again.

" ugh-----" He cursed rubbing his head.

" I dont know what the fuck is your problem guys?" Tim yelled securing him with seat belt.

" To know that you have to come with us" Tom said looking at him from mirror.

" Why should i?" Tim grumbled with irritation.

" You will know that when you come with us" I said glaring.

" Well i kinda busy now with marriage and all so we will do this after marriage" He said casually.

This made Tom to put sudden brake.

" What----" Tom signalled me to get out of the car.

He turned around and ordered tim to stay in the car then he pulled me out.

When we got out he led me away from the car.

Tim looked at us like we are some lunatic.

Screw him anyway.

" He is not going to cooperate so we have to plan it will" Tom said rubbing his palm like cinema villain.

" What plan you have?!" I asked thinking only possibility that is .....

"You understand right!" tom exclaimed shaking my shoulder.

" Kidnap" I said shaking our hands in agreement.

" We are going to kidnap him tonight" Tom said standing in straight posture with determination.

We turned around and looked at tim who is watching us with furrowed brows.

Me and Tom looked at each other with evil smile on our face and turned towards tim and showed him shooting symbol for which he simply rolled his eyes.