Unknown 19

William POV:

Tom informed that Mike wanted to see him. He entered Jenn's home seeing her but she slammed the door shut making me puzzled. What happened to her?! I knocked again this time Mike opened the door.

" Come inside. " He said with tired face.

" What happened Uncle? Why she is avoiding me?! " I asked looking at her closed room .
Jenn came out with her wallet.
I tried to speak but she turned her back to me. My heart constricted at her rejection. What have I done?!
I gulped trying to remember what happened between us!!!

" Dad iam going to my friends home. Don't wait for me." Her voice is so scratchy like she is having trouble speaking and when she turned I saw her puffy eyes indicating she is crying for long time.
When I tried to grab her hand she evaded me getting out.
I didn't follow her. May be she need to calm down first.

" She has been crying non stop for whole night. I thought something happened between you. But looking at your puzzled face it's clear you don't know about this . Please speak with her and make it right. I can't stand looking at her like this." Mike said .

I nodded determined to speak with her. I promised I will speak to her.
After getting the address of her friend I started walk as it is only 10 minutes walk and so I can clear my mind .

Third person POV:

Jenn rubbed her wrist where the bracelet of Jennifer's weighed down.
She decided to give it to William and speak about it today but when she saw him she can't do it without crying so she decided to take a walk before confronting him .
She is walking towards the park when suddenly a car stopped near her. Even before realising what is happening she got kidnapped in it.
Just in car she realised it's none other than Damien .

" What the hell?! Let me out." She struggled but he held her snarling.

" Well how about revenge for spoiling my image by your boyfriend." He spat making her cringe.
She pleaded him but all he wanted is to get revenge on William by destroying his sweet love.

He wanted the revenge when William laid his hand on him.  His friends left him when he got beaten by him. His girlfriend berated him and left him saying William is best. This fuelled his anger further to go blind with revenge. Now he got it and will reap it.
He tried to force himself in car and his sidekicks encouraged him from front seat while driving towards their house.

Jenn opened the window after so much effort. She screamed through window to help her but the car is going so fast it's impossible for passerby to stop the car without getting hit.
Just then the car passed walking William she felt fuelled and hope raised .

" Will help me!!!" She screamed. William turned towards the car on hearing her scream.

His heart stopped for a second on seeing the scene. He screamed her name running after the speeding car. Then only he noticed it is Damien who is the culprit. His energy and speed is waning as he can't match the cars speed.

In the car Damien abused her. She started to unlock the door to jump out which is stupid but she thought death is better than this.
Without a second thought she opened the door jumping out but fate decided to be cruel on her. Just when she jumped out a truck came nearby . She slammed on it. The mere force threw her away . She rolled finally on road drenched with her own blood.
She coughed out blood unable to breathe and she knew her end has come.
This happened within seconds and William saw everything before his own eyes but can't do anything about it.
He run towards her broken body which is already got surrounded by people who are looking and whispering instead of helping.
Damien saw this and drived away don't want to caught by police.
When William reached her she is lying on her pool of blood.
William cried trying to lift her. He yelled to call for ambulance but she know it's already late too late.
She removed the bracelet from her wrist and gave it to him.
" Jenn it's not time. Stay awake . It will be okay. Please don't leave me.. pleaseee..." He begged and he never thought this day will come.

" Will... Jennifer loves you... " She stuttered weakly.

" I love you too... I love you so much." She tried to convey Jennifers message even at her left time but he thought she is talking about her.
Before she could speak the light in her eyes dimmed.
She died in his hand and he can't do anything about it.
William screamed asking her to come back but all is lost. She is gone forever.

After her death he took care of Mike who became sick but he too left the world shortly leaving William distraught.
When he thought everything is going good. His heart got shattered leaving him a broken shell.
When Tom asked him to inform this to his parents he refused to burden them with his broken heart and made Tom to promise to never say this to anyone.

William is so broken Tom admitted him in institution without informing this to his family. After sometimes he improved lightly and then returned to his hometown.

*End of flashback*