Unknown 4

"Oh my God .It's-----it's------" I pretended like iam in shock.

"What happened ? Are you okay?" He asked looking at me with concern.

"It's him tommy " I said covering my mouth sliding down with the pic in my hand.

"What do you mean?" he asked looking puzzled.

" Its my timothy " I said clutching my head.

He scrunched his face in confusion.

"Just now you asked who is he and now you are saying its him" he said looking at me suspiciously.

Think jen think.

" Because i am in shock....Like i cant believe i will came to know his whereabouts through you and i have to confirm whether he is related to you or not" I babbled like am still in shock.

I prayed to God.Please they should buy my act.

Suddenly he went out and came back with William after an hour .

I cant help but notice how handsome he looked even after those years. Actuually he looks more handsome than before.With his lightly stubbed chin to his mature look.God i love this man.

I know him while studying in college actually we both studied in different colleges.

He is famous at the time especially among girls.He and some guys have this band which is a real rock. He is so good in singing and writing poems.I am his crazy fan at that time. 

But that craziness turned into love.

But I can't get hold of him. At that time only I came to know he is staying at my friend Jennifer home as paying guest.

Jennifer is a shy and childlike girl who got scared easily so it became easy to know about him and all through her.

I even gave bracelet to him through her but I never got chance to meet him or see him which made me unknown to him.

When college ended we lost contact with that everything ended.

"Explain" William said frowning.

I cleared my throat to say the story without any flaw.

"Timothy is my boy friend he said he will marry me once he return back from abroad but he didn't contacted me since. which made me to leave my home in search for him" I said hiccuping 

" But I never knew I will meet him through you ...I think its fate " I said batting my eyelashes to keep my tears flowing.

" Really I cant believe it" William said and tom nodded.

Oh god what to do they have to believe otherwise I cant stay here.

Suddenly I started to sob loudly which made them to panic.

Still they didn't look convinced by my story.

"You didn't believe me. What can I do to make you believe?" I said with my tearful eyes.

I remembered seeing swimming pool near the guest house.

Yes another light bulb.