Unknown 18

William POV:

After 2 days:

" Will!!" I looked up from my laptop and saw Jenn looking at with twinkling eyes.
I smiled back signalling her to come near me. She  placed her pad and pencil on her lap sitting across me.
I leaned forward kissing her lips. She kissed back sweetly. I pulled back grinning at her.
" Will I am going to ask You some questions?!" She said pushing me back .

" What!! Are you interviewing me?!" I chuckled when she sat upright with pencil ready to note down my answer.

" Yes and you have to answer me correctly." She said making me chuckle .

"Anything for you." I said spreading my hands.
She asked some questions regarding my books I wrote and some other related to my personal life.
She amazed when she learned I write poetry and publish which is rather popular and most sold books.
Glad I impressed her.

" What's with the session today ?!" I asked intrigued.

" Oh... My friend Jennifer said she is your Fan. When I came to know she is talking about you I said that you live here and I know you she pleaded me to ask these questions for her." She said giving me a book I wrote.

" It's my book." I said opening the book noticing some lines are underlined.
When I asked her about it she said those are her friends favourite line.
I amazed knowing I have such a great fan who know how to appreciate that.

" Say Thank you for me. And now session is over come here and kiss me. My lips are getting dry. How about play mommy daddy game?!" I teased pulling her towards me.
She gasped falling on me with giggle .
I laughed when she giggled when I tickled her side. My heart brims with Love just by looking at her smile.

I started to receive some books of mine just like before from Jenn. That made me really happy.

And my relation with Jenn and Mike grew so much.I planned to tell my parents just after 2 weeks when my college is going to end soon.
I realised she is much more for me than I thought. I can't stop thinking about her.I can't leave her here and get back to my hometown.

Third person POV:

Author note:
I will refer Wills lover as Jenn and His fangirl as Jennifer to avoid confusion.
In Jenn's college it's fairwell party today as this is last day of their college. Jennifer called her giving her picture of  William and bracelet with her name 'JENNIFER' on it.
" Jenn I know it's lot to ask from you but I need your help. Iam in love with William." Jennifer confessed making Jenn gasp lightly. She didn't expect this and shocked.

" But Jennifer...." Jenn started but Jennifer stopped her.

" Please listen to me. First of all thank you so much. It's because of you I can relay everything to William." Jennifer said . Jenn felt sad thinking she acted as bridge between them unknowingly.

" This is last day and I don't know whether we will see again. I can't come as I wish because my father will never allow it. From my childhood all I have is loneliness. My mom died when I was born because of that my dad hated me so much. I grew up in hostel like orphan even I have my dad. He never once visited me. I longed for him whenever my friends parents came to pick them up after school. You and me are not the best friend but you are only one who treated me for who iam for that iam grateful. When I feel lonely William's book are the only one thing that  made me feel better. I started to became his Fan but now I can't live without him. So please convey my message and this bracelet to him. I will wait for him. Please.It's the last wish. I can't imagine a life without him ." Jennifer finished looking at crying Jenn . Jenn felt sorry for Jennifers life. She atleast got good father unlike her.

" Jennifer how can you love someone just by reading his books alone? You can say this for yourself he will understand." Jenn asked trying to know how Jennifer managed to know William.

" I never spoke to him before but I know how good person he is. Remember when he came to our college and fought for his friend. Not only that once I met him in the hospital where doctor performed surgery wrongly for a child who is literally poor and saw how he fought for the poor mother and child and righted it. That's how I know he is good man with good heart. I tried to confess but I can't stop thinking what if he reject my proposal. I can't take it Jenn . After My dad's rejection iam so afraid for another rejection and  I can't live knowing another rejection from William. So please you said you know him so please speak for me. You are my Last hope ." Jennifer finished crying which made Jenn's heart ache for her.

Jenn decided to do anything for her love even by sacrificing her's. She promised Jennifer that she will help she left.

And Jennifer didn't know it will be the last time she will see her.