Unknown 10

William's POV:

We arrived at my place discussing how to kidnap the idiot cousin of mine.

" May be we should start after they are asleep" Tom said scrubbing his chin thinking deeply.

I rolled my eyes forgetting he can act fool sometimes.

" Oh right are you thinking about kidnapping while they are wide awake?!" i exclaimed poking his head.

He huffed picking up things we need tonight and walked towards my guest house.
Tom knocked three times indicating this is us.

" Hey guys! I haven't seen you both for a while" She said allowing us to enter.

" Well we got to get ready for a mission" Tom grinned rolling his shoulder.

"Mission?" Jenn exclaimed intriguing.

"Mission to us and surprise for you" Tom said placing things near the sofa.

" Surprise!" Jenn exclaimed with wide eyes filled with curiosity.

" Yep...We gotta go to tom's home .so stay home and don't open the door" I said pointing to the door.

 " But----" Jenn started but tom raised his hand signalling her to stop.

" Until tomorrow" he said making jenn turn towards me for some clue.

I just shrugged which made her groan in annoyance.

" Whatever you big guys...Make the surprise big" She said waving around.

" Oh....You will be surprised from how big it is" I smirked thinking how she will react after seeing her lover.

" Try me" She said rolling her eyes.

" Okay be safe " We said waving her bye.

" Bye guys" She said closing the door .

" Lets do this!" I said starting the car.

" Iam so excited " Tom laughed which made laugh.

I know how much it hurts to lose someone who means so much than anything in the world.
I know how much it breaks our heart when we lose our love forever.

That made my determination to make jenn's love life the forever one.

I stopped my car when we reached tom's house.

"We need to reach tim's home by 11 o clock so that we can watch it from afar.When the lights are off we can approach the house " I said unlocking the door.

" Yeah you are right.Do you think jenn is saying the truth?" Tom asked entering the home.

" What made you ask such a question?" I asked with my eyebrows raised in question.

" ummmm....just like that?" He said shrugging before entering his room.

I sighed sliding down on sofa. God help us....