High! Daemon 🖤 (Smut)

Serenity hummed as she entered the Nightmare Realm. She had come to train with the dragon of Nightmares and Fear on self defense. It was a weekly thing and she started to catch feelings for the dragon. Serenity yelped as she slipped and fell into a bush. She ended up in something and green dust covered her body. Serenity groaned and went to Nightmare Castle. Shade met her at the door. He started to chitter at her and his eyes widened at the sight of the green dust covering her. With that Shade started to panic in Nightmare. Serenity could only understand bits and pieces of it.

"I'm fine. I slipped and landed in a plant." Serenity tried to get the child to calm down.

"Not safe!" Shade spoke in English. Daemon had been teaching the Children of Nightmares English.

"What's not safe?" Serenity asked.

"Plant! Not Safe! Clean body!"

"Is it poison or something?" Serenity hoped that the Child would calm down.

"Take you to clean." Serenity was confused. Shade was panicking and she didn't understand why.

"Serenity?" With that Shade stopped moving.

"Not safe! Run! Clean!" Shade disappeared. Serenity yelped when she felt arms wrap around her body.

"Daemon!?"

"Mmm, you smell nice." The dragon muttered. He buried her face into her neck and nipped at her neck.

"Daemon? What has gotten into you!?" The dragon yelped and Serenity moved away.

"Stall Time! Run and Clean!" Shade hissed. A bunch of nightmare children were on Daemon.

"Shade?"

"Daemon not safe. Clean for safe!" Shade pushed Serenity and she heard a snarl behind her. She picked up the child and ran through the halls. Shade pointed the way to the bathroom and he struggled out of her arms. "Plant make Daemon not right." She set him down and crouched to his height.

"Does it hurt him?"

"No. Make him lose control. Make brain all fuzzy." Shade pushed Serenity into the room and closed the doors. Serenity hummed as she stripped herself of her clothes. She screamed as Daemon found her.

"Found you, Little One."

"Daemon!" The girl yelped as her back slammed against the door.

"Shade tried!" Shade yelled from the other side. The nightmare child knew that it was too late and hoped that the dragon would be gentle.

"Smells so good." The dragon whispered. She was pressed against the door and his wings were out.

"Daemon?"

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?"

"The plant." He slurred out. It was almost like he was acting like a cat when they found catnip.

"Are you high?"

"Yes. Like catnip for cats." Daemon bit and sucked at her neck. "I apologize in advance." Serenity whined as he started to bite her neck.

"Daemon. Let's not do this near the children." Serenity whispered. He used his magic and Serenity felt a nest of pillows surrounding her body. She soon understood what Daemon was going to do to her. The dragon stripped himself of his clothing and she gasped as he gripped her thighs. He bit into the flesh of her thighs and she moaned.

"Fuck." The dragon hissed. That's when Serenity noticed the long forked tongue. Daemon smirked at her and he licked the bites in her thigh. "Taste you." Serenity gasped as the dragon pulled her hips towards his face. She moaned as his tongue entered her. Daemon moaned against her slit as he continued to eat her out. She cummed and Daemon pulled away.

"Daemon."

"I'm going to fuck you." He gripped her thighs and she gasped in pain as Daemon entered her. The dragon was too far gone in the high of the plant to care. Serenity cried out as he started to move his hips harshly.

"Daemon! Wait!" Serenity moaned as the dragon didn't stop. He was panting heavily in her ear. Serenity moaned louder as she started to feel pleasure. Daemon gripped her hips tightly and Serenity whimpered as he got rougher. He sunk his teeth into her shoulder and his claws were digging into her thighs. She moved her hands around his back and she moaned softly. Daemon hissed as she gripped his wings. She was trying to find something to hold onto. The dragon moved her leg up against her chest and he moved his hips faster. Serenity whined as Daemon bit into her shoulder as he cummed deep inside her.

"Fuck." There was one thing Serenity knew about Daemon was that his stamina was insane. She yelped as he flipped her around and pulled her hips up. She yelped as he entered her again. She felt his chest pressed against her back. Serenity moaned as his tongue flicked against her ear with a small hiss.

"Daemon." She whined as the dragon moved his hips faster. He kissed the back of her shoulder as she whined under him. She jerked as he moved his fingers to her clit. Serenity moaned as she cummed around him.

"Take every drop!" Daemon hissed in her ear. Serenity cried out as his knot entered her. She panted as cum entered her womb. Daemon panted against her skin. Serenity whined as he pulled out. She collapsed and the dragon laid next to her. He was coming down from the high of the plant and his eyes widened when he realized what he did. "Little One?"

"Yeah?" Serenity whimpered.

"I'm sorry." He kissed her throat softly. Serenity whined as she climbed into his lap.

"You can't just stop." She whined against his lips. Daemon's cock twitched and she smirked. "Don't tell me you're tired."

"I'm not tired. But if you really want my dick so bad then ride me." Serenity moaned as he entered her. She moved her hips up and down and Daemon moaned into her skin. He flicked his tongue out and he tasted the sweat and the plant dust on her. Serenity gripped the base of his wings and he moaned softly.

"Does that feel good?" She moaned against him.

"Yes." Daemon hissed as he moved his hips up. She moved her head back and looked up at the ceiling. Serenity was so close and she could tell Daemon was as well. He bit her collarbone harshly and his wings stretched behind him to their full length and Serenity cried out as she cummed. She was pulled off of him and laid onto the nest. She panted and fell asleep. Daemon hummed as his instincts got the better of him. Serenity was pregnant and he would protect her.