Daemon 🖤 (Smut)

It was Halloween, and Serenity hummed softly. Today was also Daemon's birthday, so the werewolf had a bit of a surprise for the Dragon of Nightmares and Fear. Vali looked at her, and he shook his head. "Explain to me why you're wearing black and orange ribbon?" Serenity had orange ribbon wrapped around her small chest. She had a bigger black one wrapped around her hips. On the rest of her body, she had smaller black and orange ribbons.

"One because it is Halloween, two it's Daemon's birthday. I wore ribbon for your birthday."

"I know, but why not get dressed in The Nightmare Realm?" Serenity pulled a dress on.

"Because I needed help." Serenity hummed. Vali huffed, and he pouted. "It's Daemon's birthday." She stated again. Vali pouted harder, and Serenity crossed her arms. "Vali Lucifer. You can handle a day without me." With that, Vali threw himself on the ground.

"But it's Halloween!" Vali whined.

"Go fight Issei or something. I am giving you permission to fight something." Vali still was throwing a temper tantrum on the floor. "You're acting like a child."

"Why can I come with and fuck you with him?" Vali whined.

"Because he didn't fuck me with you on your birthday. Nor did Nora, Malakai or any other of my mates.

"But it's not fair!"

"Keep whining. I'm leaving." Serenity left through her portal and she saw Great Red. "Hey Red." The red dragon noticed her and he smirked.

"Where is your present for Daemon?"

"You're looking at it."

"Great Red." A black dragon landed on the ground and Serenity hummed softly.

"I know it's not our annual meeting but I've come to wish you Happy Birthday." Great Red hummed and Daemon nodded.

"Alright. That explains why you are here. Little one, why are you here?"

"To spend time with you on your birthday." Serenity hummed. "I have a present for you." With that Daemon turned into his half human form.

"I don't see you with a gift. Oh would you look at Great Red left." Serenity smirked and jumped onto Daemon.

"If you take me to the nest I'll show you you're present." Serenity purred. Daemon blushed and Serenity blinked and she was in the ballroom. Daemon set her down and she stretched. "Close your eyes. Better yet turn around and close them." The dragon listened and Serenity was quick to to take her dress off. She fixed the ribbon and she hummed.

"Can I turn around now." He asked.

"Yes." Daemon turned around and his amethyst eyes widened.

"What are you wearing?"

"You're present. Don't you like it?" Serenity hummed. With that Daemon tackled her. He kissed her neck and ripped the ribbon of her chest. He tied her arms above her head and she felt his scales rub against her skin. Just like how Serenity has the black scales on her body from where she was injured so did Daemon. The scratches on his body were from play fights from Great Red. Some of them were newer from Serenity's claws. Especially the lines across his chest. The dragon purred as he kissed down her neck. She could feel his tail around her thigh. His tongue flicked against her nipple and she whined at the heat. It stung and Daemon kissed her skin softly. "Stop teasing."

"No." He spoke as he nipped at her skin. "I'm enjoying my present to the fullest." The dragon purred as his amethyst colored eyes shone in the dark. The pupils were slitted and he was purring. He moved his clawed hands down her sides and he smirked as she whimpered. "Besides when's the last time that I had you all to myself?"

"Daemon." She whined as she wiggled her arms. The soft silk ribbon rubbed her skin but stayed intact as she tried to break free. The dragon hissed and he bit harshly around her nipple causing her to yelp.

"Stay still." She listened as he had literally growled at her. She stayed still and he purred and licked the bite. He kissed down further and wrapped his hands around her thighs. He pulled them apart and the familiar feeling of a forked tongue flicked against her clot. Serenity moaned softly as the dragon devoured his meal. She could feel him purring and the vibrations made her feel amazing. She moaned louder as she was getting closer and his tongue delved into her folds. She whined as she pressed her thighs against his head. Her hand reached down and she grabbed the hair between his horns.

"Daemon." She whined as she cummed. He pulled away and licked his lips. He pulled her legs apart and he moved his hips in-between them. She moaned as he entered her knot and all. Daemon hissed and she felt his tail wrap once again around her thigh. He moved his hips and she winced softly. He licked her tears away the tip of his tongue caught the salty tears. Serenity moaned as he slowly moved his hips. Daemon let out a growl.

"Fuck you're still so damn tight." He growled as he started to fuck her harder. She moaned as his teeth found her skin. The tail wrapped around her tail tightened as Daemon growled softly. The dragon was too into the pleasure to realize that he was digging his claws in her hips.

"Daemon!" Serenity moaned as her back arched into his chest. The dragon growled and sink his fangs into her shoulders as he cummed deep inside her. His knot entered her, and she panted as he stayed still. His wings had stretched to their full length, and they soon relaxed. Daemon released her shoulder and he kissed her. She tasted her own blood and licked his lips. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she felt his claw drag down her wrists, releasing them in the process. She tilted her head and the dragon held her arms tightly. "Daemon? Are you ok?" The dragon was silent and Serenity was slightly scared. "Daemon?" She ventured again. She didn't like how silent the dragon was.

"We're not done yet." The dragon promised. "I have you all night so be prepared to be fucked as hard as you can." Daemon smirked as he gripped her hips tighter.