Drunk! Virgin! Vali Lucifer 🍜 (Rough Smut)

Serenity sighed as she sat down. It was a full moon tonight and she would most likely shift tonight. 4 bottles of alcohol sat in front of her as the Vali team sat around the table. The silence in the room was awkward. "Fuck it." Kuroka poured her a glass and downed it. "Vali. It's your turn." Vali took his glass and downed it. With that everyone started to drink. They had decided that they would drink with Serenity so she didn't feel bad. Unfortunately this was Vali's first time drinking. Serenity had finished her entire bottle and she wasn't feeling shit. Vali however had four drinks and he was quite tipsy. Arthur was out cold and so was Bikou. Vali downed another glass and his face was red.

"You're so hot." Vali flirted. Kuroka almost dropped the brownies in shock. The half demon was playing with the straps of Serenity's dress. Kuroka watched in amazement.

"I'm going to shove a brownie down your throat." Serenity hissed at the silver haired boy.

"I can eat it off you instead." Vali whispered suggestively. Serenity yelped as he shoved her down and pulled her dress down. He placed a brownie on her stomach. "I wonder how it will taste on your skin." Vali licked her stomach and he moaned softly. Serenity whined as Vali bit into the brownie. His teeth lightly scraped against her stomach.

"Vali." Serenity whimpered as her face flushed. Vali finished the brownie and licked the chocolate off her stomach. Serenity sat up and she shoved Vali down. The boy blushed, not understanding what she was doing. Serenity ripped his shirt as she was straddling his lap now.

"What are you-"

"Repaying the favor." Serenity hissed out. She finished the bottle and her face was red. She was horny from Vali eating the brownie off her stomach and she was now drunk. Serenity grabbed a brownie and she set on Vali's abs. She moaned softly at the smell of the chocolate. She felt Vali's cock start to harden. She licked his stomach causing Vali to whine. Kuroka had pulled her phone out and was recording this. She was positive that Vali wouldn't remember this. Serenity ate the brownie slowly off Vali's stomach. He groaned as Serenity licked up from his pants to his neck. She was straddling him and he was now fully hard. Serenity hummed against his neck.

"Serenity." Vali moaned.

"Fuck me." Serenity whispered in his ear. Vali picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She kissed him as he placed her against the wall. She moaned as he grinded against her. They pulled away with a string of saliva connecting the two.

"Fuck, your so damn hot."

"Than fuck me you pussy." Serenity yelped as she was thrown onto the bed. Vali closed and locked the door and he climbed on top of her. He kissed her neck and licked it softly. She moaned as Vali bit into her shoulder. He pulled away and his silver hair glowed in the moonlight. Serenity pulled him back down and she unbuckled his pants. Vali was quick to pull his boxers down and pull her underwear off. Serenity moaned as he entered her in one fluid thrust. He started to move at a rough pace causing her to moan softly. He was groaning in her ear as he gripped her thighs. Vali was too drunk to be able to fully understand what he was doing. Serenity was out of it too because she just went into heat. Which means she might not shift tonight. She was moaning loudly as she felt pleasure all around. She's touched herself to help her out of her heat. Serenity cried out as she cummed around his cock. Vali was quite well endowed and filled her in places that she never thought could be filled.

"So good. So tight around me. Fuck I fantasized about this!" Vali moaned out. "You feel so much better than my hand." Her eyes widened as Vali admitted that he touched himself to her. She scratched his back and Vali moaned against her.

"Vali." She whined against him as he got rougher. Serenity cried out as he cummed inside her. Her eyes glowed golden and Vali's hazel eyes half lidded from the afterglow of his release. She looked at him as she panted softly. Vali absolutely fucking loved the sight of her looking up at him like that. She looked at him like he was her God.