Incubus! Nora Nathaniel Nekobauki 🎻 (Smut)

Serenity hummed softly as she walked home from the store. She wondered what Nora was doing. The incubus was staying over because of an arranged marriage. Nora Nathaniel Nekobauki was the prince of the incubi and had an arranged marriage with someone else. So he was hiding from everyone in Serenity's house. The werewolf understood why Nora didn't want to get married to someone he didn't know. She opened the door and saw Nathan, who was scolding Nora. "But I don't want to marry her! I don't know her!"

"It's an arranged marriage, son. I don't see a better solution." With that, Serenity had an idea. The two noticed her and bowed.

"Why don't we get married, Nora?" Serenity asked. "I'm the Princess, and you're a prince. We both know each other, and it would be beneficial for both werewolves and sex demons alike. A peace treaty with the Werewolves would be better than whoever Nora was supposed to marry." With the Nora brightened up. Green flames burst, and a boy with black hair appeared. "Oh great, now you're here." Serenity set a hand on her hip as Daemon thought for a moment.

"You two can get married." Daemon spoke.

"Would you look at that guess we need to have sex." Serenity shrugged nonchalantly.

"Shouldn't you be more embarrassed!?" Nora hissed as his face went red.

"How many times have you eaten me out when I was in heat?"

"That's because I was feeding." Nora turned away. He realized that the two were alone and his father and Daemon had both left.

"Think of it like feeding." Serenity hummed as she got closer. Nora stayed facing away, and he whimpered as Serenity wrapped her arms around him. "But with this inside me." She moved her fingers down his abdomen and into his shorts.

"Princess, wait." He whimpered. Serenity pulled her hand out and moved away.

"Think about it, Nora. If we get married, you won't have to marry that woman." His face was scarlet, and he turned around. His eyes widened, and he saw Serenity in the process of stripping.

"What are you doing!?" Nora looked away.

"Getting naked? It's my own house. I'm allowed to do that." Serenity huffed, and Nora yelped as he was shoved into the chair. The werewolf climbed into his lap, and she was wearing a pair of black lace panties. "Besides, you seem to really like this." His face was red, and he leaned his head back.

"Princess." He whispered.

"Where's the Nora who teased about having sex with me?" She cooed.

"Shut up." Serenity tilted her head as he avoided looking at her.

"Nora." Serenity whispered, and he tensed. "I want you inside me. I want to feel your cum inside me." Nora whined as he could sense how horny she was.

"But what about the other Werewolves?" He pulled her closer and buried his face into her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"If we have sex they can't say anything." Nora pulled away and she felt how hard he was. "I need you inside me." With that Nora pinned her down. The scent of her arousal was a fucking aphrodisiac itself. His eyes glowed green and Serenity opened her legs. The incubus panted as her scent got stronger, he was quick to dive into his meal and she moaned softly. Nora's tongue delved into her folds and she moaned. He gripped her thighs and kept them placed at her sides. She whined as he moaned against her. The boy was feeding and Serenity was getting whiny. The girl was in heat and she wanted to have his cock inside her.

"Fuck." He pulled away with her cum dripping down his chin. "You taste fucking divine." The werewolf whimpered and she heard the sound of his zipper. "Are you ready?" He asked and she nodded. "I need you to say yes."

"Yes Nora. I want you." With that he entered her. He moved his hand away from in between and gripped one of hers. He pulled her hand towards his lips as he used some of his magic to turn that pain into pleasure. She whimpered and he started to move his hips gently.

"Fuck. You're so tight." He purred and she moaned. Her thighs were snuggly placed against his hips and he leaned down. He heard her moan as she gripped his hair.

"Faster." He started to move faster and Serenity moaned louder. He groaned in her ear as pleasure filled his veins. His demonic features came out and his tail wrapped around her thigh. He got rougher and she almost bit her tongue with how good he felt.

"Fuck." Nora whispered against her neck. She felt fucking amazing and he was so glad that they would get married. "Mine." He hissed and Serenity moaned.

"Nora." She whined as she cummed and Nora cummed inside her. He pulled out knowing that she'll need to rest. He fed off of her unintentionally and she was out cold. He set her on the couch. Heading to the kitchen, he grabbed a rag and a bowl of warm water. He came back as she slept peacefully. He started to wipe her clean and pulled his shirt off. He put it on her and pulled her panties up her legs. He pulled his boxers up as his wings fluttered softly. He carried her upstairs to the bedroom and laid her in the bed. After making sure the fan was on, he grabbed a pillow. He placed the pillow in between her legs, making sure that her hips would be straight. He got behind her and curled his tail around her waist. Covering her with one wing he soon hummed softly. His father showed up and he noticed what happened.

"You really went ahead without my consent." Nathan hissed.

"You left which means yes." Nora hissed back. Nathan relaxed and he smiled softly.

"I'm joking. Wanted to see your reaction."

"Go to hell!" Nora snapped as the other male disappeared in shadows.