Prisoner! Cao Cao 🥠 (Fluff)

Serenity yelped as she got thrown into the cell. There was a sickening crack, and she coughed up blood. She looked up and saw Rizevim smirking at her. "About time I caught you, you little bitch." Rizevim hissed as Serenity growled. "I wonder who my grandson will choose?" The devil smirked. "His pregnant mate or the vampire."

"You piece of shit! I'll kill you!" Serenity growled.

"Careful dear. You wouldn't want to hurt the hier to the werewolves." Rizevim spoke softly as he smirked.

"You touch me Daemon will kill you!" Serenity hissed.

"I'm very well aware of that. That's why I'm not going to hurt you."

"My lord! We caught this traitor." A servant spoke. "He was trying to get in."

"I have a present for you Little Fujakante." Rizevim threw the boy who had a bag over his head. Serenity heard him yelp in pain. "The one who hurt your wife and tried to poison your mate, Cao Cao." Serenity growled softly as Rizevim left. Cao Cao took the bag off his head and he noticed Serenity.

"I'm sorry." Cao Cao whispered. Serenity noticed how injured he was.

"What were you trying to do?"

"Trying to redeem myself by helping you." Serenity crawled towards the black haired male and she summoned her wings. Cao Cao blushed as she pulled him against her.

"Stay still." Serenity hissed as she bit her wrist. "Drink up."

"I have a bottle of Phoenix tears." Serenity tilted her head and she grabbed the vial before he could take it. "What are you doing!?"

"Shut up!" Serenity wrapped her tail tightly around Cao Cao and restrained him from moving. She uncorked the bottle and hissed as she dragged one of her clawed hands down her tail. She let the blood drip in the vial and corked it and shook it. She turned around and Cao Cao froze. She grabbed his jaw and poured the medicine down his throat. She pressed her hand against his mouth as he tried to gag it. "Swallow it dipshit! You'll heal faster and if you're lucky your eye will come back!" The dragon hissed. Cao Cao swallowed it and he passed out and suddenly Serenity went still and silent. She tilted her head as her eyes slitted. Her draconic instincts went haywire and Serenity curled around Cao Cao. She hazily remembered that sometimes dragons will choose a human that interests them as a toy. To Great Red, Serenity was a toy to him. One he will play with on occasion when Serenity would visit the Nightmare Realm. The girl hummed softly as she waited for her new prized possession to wake up. Her tail thumped softly as her ears listened for anyone coming closer. Her wing was wrapped around Cao Cao.

"Well, imagine that. I wonder how Vali would feel if you were cheating on him?" A voice spoke, and Serenity glared at the girl who betrayed them.

"I don't know what he sees in a little bitch like you." She left and Cao Cao woke up.

"You're awake." Serenity hummed as she stayed curled around him.

"What did she mean about cheating on Vali?"

"I'm not cheating." The dragon spoke as she kept a close eye on him. "It's natural for a dragon to have a toy."

"When did I become a toy?" Serenity moved away as her ears caught the sound of an explosion. She sensed her mate and heard a chitter. Serenity looked down and saw Shade, who was holding a bomb.

"Shade, where did you get a bomb?!" Serenity yelped. The creature chattered and set it on the bars.