Wife! Yasaka 🦊 (Fluff)

Serenity was listening to music. She ignored the way Vali and Issei argued. They were meeting the leader of the youkai, for a mission. Serenity hummed and let out a yelp as she was tackled by a small golden blur. Her headphones got knocked off her head and a pair of fluffy fox ears with pink tips came into view. "Mommy!" Kunou said. Serenity laughed as everyone looked shocked.

"Mommy!?" Issei yelled. "Kunou called you Mommy?"

"Of course. She is my stepmom. She adopted me with my mother." Kunou said. She happily hugged Serenity. She hadn't seen the electric kitsune in a while. "Mother has made her fried tofu for you." Kunou said as she got off of Serenity. She held her hand and dragged her towards the castle. Vali followed, smiling softly. He never saw Serenity this happy. Everyone followed and Vali frowned at the way Issei was talking about Yasaka. He wondered if he knew that she was married to Serenity. They all entered the castle and Serenity and Kunou were talking about Yasaka. Everyone sat down and Rias waited for Yasaka to come greet them. Serenity stood up to stretch and to walk where Kunou was patiently waiting for her to sit. There was a happy yip from outside the room and Serenity turned towards it. She braced herself for impact. It didn't help as the bigger golden blur completely took her out. Serenity landed on her ass and had her head pressed into a chest.

"Oh my beautiful wife has returned to me!!!" Yasaka happily purred out as she shoved Serenity's head deeper into her breasts. She was slowly going into heat and was missing Serenity. Normally she would have kept the PDA private.

"Wife!?" The Gremory peerage yelled.

"No! I'm never going to be able to motorboat those breasts!" Issei's world shattered as he realized that he would never get to do what Serenity was doing. Speaking of the Electric Kitsune's ears and tails were out. Issei got punched in the stomach by Koneko. Kuroka was laughing her ass off.

"You didn't know Serenity and Yasaka were married?" Kuroka said. She was a part of Serenity's harem and Le Fay blushed at the idea of marrying Serenity as well. "Vali and us knew it. Serenity told us."

"Oh yes. I have promised to marry Serenity since she was born. Her mother entrusted her to me." Yasaka said. Serenity was currently struggling for air.

"Mother! You're going to kill her!" Kunou yelled.

"My bad." Yasaka said quickly. She stopped hugging Serenity and the kitsune pulled away and gasped for air.

"That's the second time you almost killed me with your breasts!" Serenity yelled in mock anger. She was teasing her and it was clear to those who knew Serenity.

"Second time?" Azazel asked.

"When I first met Yasaka, I was escaping from hunters. Fox youkai found me and brought me to her. When I woke up I almost died because she was cuddling me." Serenity said. Sha laying on Yasaka's thighs and Issei looked at her in jealousy. She smirked at him and Vali quickly came over. He laid his head on her stomach and Kunou was confused.

"Mother." Kunou said.

"Electric Kitsunes can have up to multiple mates." Yasaka said.

"But.."

"Kunou." Yasaka warned.

"Sorry Mother." Yasaka hummed as she ran her fingers through Serenity's hair. Yasaka's fox ears caught the sound of Serenity's breathing slowing down. She must have fallen asleep. Yasaka smiled and snapped her fingers.

"Yes my lady?" A servant asked.

"Bring a blanket for Miss Fujakante." Yasaka said.

"Of course Lady Yasaka." The fox youkai quickly went to fetch a blanket. She came back a few minutes later. She covered Serenity after Vali moved his head. Speaking of Vali, he moved back toward Kuroka and sat next to Le Fay.

"Now on to business." Yasaka said. "I called you here because Kunou was almost kidnapped. Serenity had placed a spell of protection on both of us." Yasaka petted Serenity's head. "Kunou was teleported to me with the mark of the Nightmare Realm on her shoulder." Yasaka said. "However I fear it won't last long." She said, her eyes were tearing up. "Serenity works so hard to protect all of those who she cares about. Yet she doesn't care about her well being."

"Yes. We know this." Vali said. He clenched his fist. He felt guilty when Serenity jumped in the way of the arrow filled with Samuel's poison. If he was fast enough, she would still be pregnant with his child.

"I see. I heard that she got hurt and lost her child." Yasaka said. "She will give birth to my child. Kunou wants a sibling. Also I will give you my daughter's hand in marriage. That is your reward for saving me."

"Mother!" Kunou blushed. Serenity sat up awake.

"But." Issei protested

"It's the highest honor you could have, Hyoudou." Serenity said. "Are you rejecting Yasaka's wish? Are you saying Kunou's feelings are invalid?" She was in Issei's face now. Her blue eyes glowed red and were slitted. Little lighting sparks surrounded her body. Serenity smiled threateningly. Issei gulped.

"No. I just mean she'd have to wait!" Issei said frantically.

"Good. I'll be your mother in law and so will Yasaka." Serenity said, smiling less threateningly. She went back to laying her head on Yasaka's thighs. Issei let out a sigh of relief.

"You'll really marry me when I get older?" Kunou asked.

"Yes." Issei said. Kunou's tails wagged and she blushed.

"Kunou you can't do anything until you're eighteen." Serenity said.

"I know."

"I give you my blessing Issei."

"Also Kunou wants to be enrolled into Kuoh Academy. She'll be staying with Serenity of course."

"I'm staying with Issei until we get a house suitable for my needs." Serenity said. She sat up and kissed Yasaka. "I'll be staying with Yasaka during the time of the mission. So will Vali and his team." Serenity yawned. She happily curled up with Kunou who was also getting tired.